Anyone who owns a late model 450 or 250 most likely has electronic fuel injection. The best way to tune one of these bikes and bring out its hidden performance is with a Bazzaz Z-Fi MX Fuel Control Unit. For the MX market Bazzaz has developed and just now released an in-line unit that precisely controls fuel delivery to optimize engine performance. It is a plug and play unit that piggy-backs onto the stock ECU. Each unit comes with an application specific harness that utilizes OEM connectors for simple installation, and comes pre-programmed for both the stock exhaust and a slip-on. The Z-Fi MX also features a USB interface with easy to use software, allowing tuning modifications by the end user. This translates into ease of tuning and significantly better performance. The Z-Fi MX can be run and/or tuned using the optional self mapping feature with the purchase of the Z-AFM kit.
• Comes with application specific harness for easy Plug and Play installation
• Pre-programmed with 2 maps, one for stock and one for a slip-on exhaust
• Comes with easy to use software and USB cable making tuning a snap
• Self mapping capability with purchase of optional Z-AFM Kit (Z-Fi MX: dyno use only)
• Stores two maps, switchable “On the Fly”