THE MOTO MEDIA PRAISES TRUMOTO'S TOP-CLAMP
- "Tru Technologies used logic. The bar mounts move in the direction of travel (and only in that direction.) Why didn't anyone think of this before?"
- "Pleasantly surprised with its bump damping action and ability to absorb braking bumps and landings off big jumps without sacrificing steering accuracy."
- "For the rider who wants maximum strength and impact absorption."
Super Motorcycle Racer
- "Almost like having another suspension for your arms and hands."
- "Decreases arm and hand fatigue and helps reduce handlebar twisting."
- "This new triple clamp helps to absorb harsh landings and smooth everything out... trying the Tru Technologies clamp is a sure bet."
- "This is a more natural sensation and is felt when encountering braking bumps, coming up short on a double and over-jumping. Vibration reduction is another big advantage of the new design."
Don't just listen to what the press and test riders have to say about the TruMoto Suspended Top Clamp. Call Rich at 951.280.9010 to get one on your bike and experience more control, less fatique and ultimately more speed that you've ever had before.
About Tru Technologies Tru Technologies was founded in 1992 by Rich Truchinski, supplying performance parts and service to the Motocross and Offroad industries. Prior innovations have included the development of Pro Taper handlebars and Manitou Mountain Bike suspension for Answer Products, and the creation of exhaust systems for Harley and Japanese cruisers at Vance and Hines.
In 1994, Tru Tech was granted a patent on a fork pre-load adjuster used by Rick Johnson, Jeff Matiasevich, and Team Honda Off Road. The innovative Tru Tech "Ride Control" Suspension Top Clamp was released in 2005. Current services range from engine and suspension modifications to seat and subframe customization, all with the goal of making the bike fit each and every rider. Tru Tech continues to grow by adding new products and services to help riders acheive their goals. Ride Tru Technologies for Ultimate Performance.
Tru Technologies 1441 W Pomona Rd. Suite 22 Corona, Ca. 92882 951.280.9010
About CFE PR+
Steve Boehmke of CFEprPlus is responsible for bringing the X-Bike indoor training cycle to the motorcycle racing industry. Riders with the numbers 4, 7, 9, 22, 69, 199, and the initials MC, RJ, Johnny O', their trainers and more use the X-Bike for pre-race warm up and mid-week workouts. Industry leaders have utilized Steve Boehmke's proven Public Relations, Marketing, Copywriting, Business and Product Development skills to take their businesses to new levels of success.
Contact CFE PR+ at 714.633.9955 to Elevate Your Brand.
Make it a great day.