Campwell / Perfex Holds OCTOBERFEST
* All money taken in will be donated to Jesse Cilbreth who was seriously injured racing a few weeks ago.
* Suggested Donation of $15.00
* The Event will be held Saturday October 20th *Camping available Friday and Saturday night
* Ride day on Campwell’s 2+minute lap time outdoor track Saturday Riding from 10:00am – 4:00pm *Confirmed riders include- Paul Carpenter, Jack Carpenter, Bob Kiniry, Mitch Dougherty, Sonny Nighman, Colton Harrison ,Matt Babbit, John Vergalito, Shawn Nutt, Brian Ricci *Raffles and DJ 4 -?
* Pit bike racing
* Raffles for MX gear, Leatte Braces (provided by Perfex), and a suspension revalve job from Pro-Tech.
* Paul Carpenter will be signing autographs.
* Competitions and Prizes to be won
* Lot car demo
* Food will be available
* All money taken in will be donated to the Cilbreth Family
Directions: Exit 33 off the NYS thruway, bear right onto 365 east for 1.5 miles turn left onto Route 31 South for approximately 3 miles. Take a right onto Mills road and go one mile on Mills road to Dunbarton road. Take a right on Dunbarton and go ¼ mile down on left t. Look for signs! Directions from Rome: Off Route 46 (the road Fort Ricky is on) heading toward Oneida. Three miles past New London food market. Look for signs!
For more information, if you can provide donations, or if you can help in any way Please contact: Rob Stilwell 315-952-5829
Campwell Training Facility
6122 dunbarton Rd.
Durhamville, NY 13054