Maxxis MiniMoto SX - May 3 & 4, 2007 - Orleans Arena, Las Vegas
Race entries are now available for the 2007 event - We urge you to enter early as entries are limited and WILL sell out.
Here are the new changes for this coming year.
1) Practice and qualifying will take place over two days - Thursday and Friday.
2) The show on Friday night will include only Main Events from each class (11 total).
3) We have added THREE new classes for Youth Riders in 2007 They are:
MM10Y - 10" rear wheel class for riders 13 thru 17 years of age.
MM12Y - 12" rear wheel class for riders 13 thru 17 years of age.
MM12Y Stock/Mod - 12" rear wheel class for riders 9 thru 12 years of age.
4) We have added a new Adult Class:
MM12 Stock/Mod - 12" rear wheel class for riders 18 years and older.
5) There are NEW rules for the Stock classes that allow for additional performance enhancing improvements.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL CLASS RULES FOR DETAILS!
All Class rules and entry forms are now available on line at
Tickets for the spectators go on sale August 1st. They will be available on line at www.orleansarena.com