Major Position Responsibilities/ Assignments:
· Outside Sales Reps will be assigned within designated territories.
· Sell to and service account base within assigned territory through
regularly scheduled product presentations and service calls.
· Solicit and submit account orders.
· Develop strong relationships with all internal and external customers
through effective communication, efficient organizational skills and
exceptional follow through.
· Attend sales meetings and industry trade shows relevant to designated territory.
· Review aging report and assist A/R in insuring payment.
· Vehicle and valid drivers license required for mandatory travel.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Knowledgeable in MS office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Must have time-management skills to meet goals and self-motivated, positive attitude
If you’ve got what it takes, apply now! Please submit your resume and
cover letter outlining your experiences and salary history to
firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 693-1220. Feel free to visit