Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- September 14, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the former factory Honda rider to talk about the 1981 Motocross des Nations team reunion, his greatest races, and more.
- September 3, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by GET/Athena’s Truman to talk about his role, getting his start in the industry, Chad Reed stuff, and more.
- August 25, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the former factory mechanic to talk about what he’s doing now, working with John Dowd, his Active8 business, and more.
Hosts Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes bench-race and provide inside scoops of the sport recapping all the storylines from each weekend of an AMA Supercross or Motocross event.
- September 20, 2021 Ryan Lockhart and Ryan Gauld join host Steve Matthes to talk about the surprises, the battle between Dylan Wright and Jess Pettis, and more.
- September 14, 2021 Jason Thomas and Daniel Blair join host Steve Matthes to talk about the Jett, Ferrandis’ great ride, the track conditions, and more.
- September 5, 2021 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about Ferrandis clinching the title one round early, ET3 and the Jett's overall wins, and more.
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- September 9, 2021 Revisiting a popular but short-lived experiment in AMA Supercross and Pro Motocross that came to be known as the Wrangler Super Series, as well as the AMA Grand National Motocross Championship (read or listen).
- July 8, 2021 For 15 years, Upstate New York’s Unadilla served as the eastern outpost of the USA-versus-Europe war for global motocross supremacy. Here’s a look back at the battles that made ’Dilla an American motocross legend. (Read or Listen)
- June 17, 2021 Multi-time champion Eli Tomac and Monster Energy Kawasaki are soon to part ways. Both say it’s all good. How it actually ends remains to be seen. Here's a look at some breakups of the past. (Read or listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
- September 2, 2021 Weigandt breaks down Webb and KTM in this video podcast.
- August 16, 2021 Listen to the post-race interviews with Ken Roczen, Jett Lawrence, Justin Cooper, Dylan Ferrandis, Marvin Musquin, and Chase Sexton, hosted by Jason Weigandt.
- August 12, 2021 Jason Weigandt shares thoughts on what was seen and heard at Loretta's—and what it means.
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- September 13, 2021 Daniel Blair, “Tool Man” Dan Colvin, Jamie "Darkside" Guida, Andy Gregg with the GUTS Racing Girls and Producer Joe talk about the final round of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Hangtown Motocross Classic.
- August 25, 2021 Daniel Blair, “Tool Man” Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk about round nine of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Budds Creek Motocross Park and answer listener questions.
- August 11, 2021 Daniel Blair, Sam Marson with his son Drew, Evan Blair, and Producer Joe talk about their adventure to the Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s Ranch.
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- September 10, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Kibby Pollak of My Pitboard to talk about the invention of a product that was totally new to the motocross market and how he has worked to grow the awareness and understanding of his revolutionary tool.
- August 20, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by the creator of iRide Supplements, Mitch Robinson, as they discuss how Mitch took an idea and turned it into a successful business for the sport he loves and partakes in.
- August 16, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Jason Thomas of Fly Racing to talk about all that goes into launching a new gear lineup.