Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- May 16, 2022 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the TV play-by-play announcer to talk about the Pro Motocross broadcast crew. Then, Steve talks to the Michigan privateer about his racing career.
- March 9, 2022 Host Steve Matthes is joined by SX Global’s Adam Bailey and Ryan Sanderson to talk about the details behind the new FIM Supercross World Championship Series.
- February 3, 2022 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the Stark Motorcycles founder to talk about the reception to the Varg, the dream of building an E-motorcycle, and more.
Hosts Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes bench-race and provide inside scoops of the sport recapping all the storylines from each weekend of an AMA Supercross or Motocross event.
- May 9, 2022 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to break down the final supercross race of 2022, from the race winners to the champions to the PulpMX/Yamaha LCQ Challenge, and more.
- May 2, 2022 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to break down the race winners and more from the 16th round—as well as some news about Pro Motocross.
- April 25, 2022 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to break down the race winners, Jettson, Forkner, Munoz, and more from the 15th round.
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- May 6, 2022 As Lucas Oil Pro Motocross celebrates its 50-year history in 2022, we take a look back at the first season of the AMA National Motocross Championship. (Read or listen)
- April 8, 2022 At one point this season in Monster Energy AMA Supercross, the top three riders in points were all racing for new teams—and it may even end up that way. (read or listen)
- March 11, 2022 The AMA instituted a new discipline committee for the 2022 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship. It’s already being put to the test. (read or listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
- May 13, 2022 Roczen explains what he went through physically that led him to withdraw from Monster Energy AMA Supercross, but why he still loves the sport and still has a will to win.
- May 4, 2022 Weigandt riffs on the changes that hurt--and others that are now helping--the scene, plus an intro to the Bagger Racing League with Rob Buydos.
- April 28, 2022 Jason Weigandt talks to longtime and all-time motocross photographer and video man Simon Cudby about his new life chasing trails on adventure bikes.
Matthes & Weege bring you back to the legendary races of yesteryear, reliving the excitement with riders who were in them. For older episodes, search Re-Raceables in your podcast app.
- April 28, 2022 Weege and Matthes break down Matt Goerke's his sole pro win. Then the duo is joined by then-Yamaha team manager Jimmy Perry to talk about the day.
- April 7, 2022 Weege and Matthes—then Jeremy Martin—break down the 2014 Pro Motocross opener where J-Mart goes 1-1 and wins his first national on an all-new Yamaha YZ250F.
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- December 27, 2021 We have almost all the Bat Bros in studio for this one, including Daniel Blair, Hobo Nick, Andy Gregg, Vincent "V$" Blair, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe Gallo. This week we have some BIG announcements that you do not want to miss!
- December 6, 2021 Daniel Blair, Jacob Hayes, “Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe announce the winners of the best giveaway in the history of the podcast and do listener questions.
- November 4, 2021 Daniel Blair, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk off-season stuff, present the best giveaway in the history of the show, and answer listener questions.
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- December 10, 2021 What better way to celebrate episode 100 than with Davey Coombs. Davey and Luke talk about the history of Racer X as well as the role that DC plays in promoting GNCC and motocross.
- December 3, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by "The King" Jeremy McGrath as he talks about his career after professional racing, from his work with Kawasaki to growing ARMA, and more.
- November 19, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Dave Casella of Troy Lee Designs, one of the most respected professionals in the dirt bike industry, to talk about his career journey and what his role entails today.