Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- November 24, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the former Kawasaki rider to talk about what he’s doing now, what it was like riding the early four-strokes, being teammates with Stew, and more.
- November 4, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the long-time Ohio privateer to talk about what he’s doing now, his championships in Canada, time incarcerated, and more.
- October 27, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the six-time AMA Motocross champion to talk about his racing days, his “what if’s,” and some classic moto questions.
Hosts Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes bench-race and provide inside scoops of the sport recapping all the storylines from each weekend of an AMA Supercross or Motocross event.
- September 20, 2021 Ryan Lockhart and Ryan Gauld join host Steve Matthes to talk about the surprises, the battle between Dylan Wright and Jess Pettis, and more.
- September 14, 2021 Jason Thomas and Daniel Blair join host Steve Matthes to talk about the Jett, Ferrandis’ great ride, the track conditions, and more.
- September 5, 2021 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about Ferrandis clinching the title one round early, ET3 and the Jett's overall wins, and more.
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- November 4, 2021 Because one title run changed the look of his motorcycle, his team, and himself, Dylan Ferrandis is the 2021 Racer X Rider of the Year. (Read or listen)
- September 9, 2021 Revisiting a popular but short-lived experiment in AMA Supercross and Pro Motocross that came to be known as the Wrangler Super Series, as well as the AMA Grand National Motocross Championship (read or listen).
- July 8, 2021 For 15 years, Upstate New York’s Unadilla served as the eastern outpost of the USA-versus-Europe war for global motocross supremacy. Here’s a look back at the battles that made ’Dilla an American motocross legend. (Read or Listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
- November 24, 2021 Jason Thomas and Kellen Brauer saw the wild MXGP stretch run in person. Jason Weigandt called them for the final word on an incredible season.
- November 23, 2021 A next-level venture with Jett Lawrence is just part of his journey through teaching.
- November 9, 2021 Weigandt chats with new GNCC Champion Ben Kelley, who survived an all-time wild final round with help from his buddies.
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- November 4, 2021 Daniel Blair, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk off-season stuff, present the best giveaway in the history of the show, and answer listener questions.
- October 11, 2021 Daniel Blair, Vincent "V$" Blair, and Producer Joe talk about some of the upcoming team changes for 2022 Monster Energy AMA Supercross.
- September 13, 2021 Daniel Blair, “Tool Man” Dan Colvin, Jamie "Darkside" Guida, Andy Gregg with the GUTS Racing Girls and Producer Joe talk about the final round of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Hangtown Motocross Classic.
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- December 3, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by "The King" Jeremy McGrath as he talks about his career after professional racing, from his work with Kawasaki to growing ARMA, and more.
- November 19, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Dave Casella of Troy Lee Designs, one of the most respected professionals in the dirt bike industry, to talk about his career journey and what his role entails today.
- November 12, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by the Vegan Cyclist to talk about some game-changing content creation strategies that brands in moto can use to grow their following and customer connection.