Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- October 14, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the multi-time AMA Supercross and Motocross champion to talk about improving as a TV color analyst, his role with Triumph, his career, and more.
- October 7, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the newest member of Monster Energy/Star Yamaha Racing to talk about how his switch went down, his thoughts on the new bike, going to Florida, MXoN, and more.
- September 14, 2021 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the former factory Honda rider to talk about the 1981 Motocross des Nations team reunion, his greatest races, and more.
Hosts Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes bench-race and provide inside scoops of the sport recapping all the storylines from each weekend of an AMA Supercross or Motocross event.
- September 20, 2021 Ryan Lockhart and Ryan Gauld join host Steve Matthes to talk about the surprises, the battle between Dylan Wright and Jess Pettis, and more.
- September 14, 2021 Jason Thomas and Daniel Blair join host Steve Matthes to talk about the Jett, Ferrandis’ great ride, the track conditions, and more.
- September 5, 2021 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about Ferrandis clinching the title one round early, ET3 and the Jett's overall wins, and more.
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- September 9, 2021 Revisiting a popular but short-lived experiment in AMA Supercross and Pro Motocross that came to be known as the Wrangler Super Series, as well as the AMA Grand National Motocross Championship (read or listen).
- July 8, 2021 For 15 years, Upstate New York’s Unadilla served as the eastern outpost of the USA-versus-Europe war for global motocross supremacy. Here’s a look back at the battles that made ’Dilla an American motocross legend. (Read or Listen)
- June 17, 2021 Multi-time champion Eli Tomac and Monster Energy Kawasaki are soon to part ways. Both say it’s all good. How it actually ends remains to be seen. Here's a look at some breakups of the past. (Read or listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
- October 14, 2021 Jason Weigandt chats with American Honda Senior Manager of Customer Engagement Bill Savino, a veteran of the company, who shares a rare look behind the curtain.
- October 6, 2021 Weigandt talks to Mees and Bauman ahead of a winner-take-all American Flat Track finale. "I can look him in the eye but he can't look me in the eye."
- October 1, 2021 Listen to the audio of this morning's interview with ET3.
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- October 11, 2021 Daniel Blair, Vincent "V$" Blair, and Producer Joe talk about some of the upcoming team changes for 2022 Monster Energy AMA Supercross.
- September 13, 2021 Daniel Blair, “Tool Man” Dan Colvin, Jamie "Darkside" Guida, Andy Gregg with the GUTS Racing Girls and Producer Joe talk about the final round of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Hangtown Motocross Classic.
- August 25, 2021 Daniel Blair, “Tool Man” Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk about round nine of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Budds Creek Motocross Park and answer listener questions.
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- October 8, 2021 Luke Nesler was joined again by Charles Castloo to take a deeper dive into his career and journey through the industry.
- October 1, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by supercross athlete and Moto Academy owner AJ Catanzaro to discuss generating a following and developing a business model that allows AJ to go racing at a high level while generating revenue on and off the track.
- September 23, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Dave Drakes of The Collective Experience. Dave talks about his unique program that helps privateers and introduces aspiring industry professionals to the motocross workforce.