If you are having issues accessing your digital edition to Racer X, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your first name, last name, shipping address and when you subscribed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The fastest way to find answers to your subscription questions is to select from our list of most frequently asked questions below.
Our mailing address is:
Racer X Illustrated
Po Box 469051
Escondido, CA 92046-9051
Please note: Please include your full name and address, preferably as printed on your mailing label, even if it is misspelled, or the customer number found directly above your name on the label in all correspondence with us.
How do I subscribe to Racer X Illustrated magazine?
I am having trouble accessing my Racer X digital edition
How do I view my digital edition of Racer X Illustrated magazine?
What is the Racer X digital edition?
How do I give a Racer X gift subscription?
How do I change my address?
How can I order back issues of Racer X?
When will I receive my first issue of Racer X?
When does my subscription expire?
Have you received my payment?
What if I have missed an issue?
What if my issue arrives damaged?
What if I receive duplicate copies?
For fastest service, click here to subscribe online now.
You may also mail a check or money order, in US funds, to:
Racer X Illustrated
Po Box 469051
Escondido, CA 92046-9051
Our rates are:
$15 - 12 digital issues
$25 - 12 print issues
$30 - 12 print and digital issues
Canadian orders, add $10. International orders, add $25.
Paying by credit card is the fastest way, especially for international orders. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We recently switched our digital edition platform and no longer use Zinio, Zinio mobile app, Racer X app, or iTunes. All new Racer X Illustrated digital edition issues will be available here. If you subscribed through iTunes, you will need to get a refund as they do not share any customer information with us. The refund will have to be processed by them, not us. You can do so by following the directions here. Once you have gotten your refund, you can then subscribe through our channel.
The digital edition is a new way for you to enjoy Racer X Magazine! You are able to read the same issues that would be shipped to your house, directly on your phone, tablet, or on your computer's browser. You can also look for these features:
- Scrollable - no more flipping or sliding through pages
- No more pinch-and-zoom
- Use the table-of-contents page, or the TOC button in the upper corner to click directly to any section, feature or column
- Clickable advertisements link directly to the product for more information
- Interactive features like dynamic motion, video and sound enhancements create an exciting user-experience
- Share articles with friends
With each new issue, you’ll get an email containing a link to your Digital Bookstand, where you can access your previous issues alongside your newest issue.
If you are having trouble finding the digital edition link in your email , please check your SPAM box to make sure it didn’t end up there! You can search the email address email@example.com and should find an email from us within the first week of the month. If you still can’t find the link, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you troubleshoot.
Where are the past editions I bought?
At the bottom of the digital edition homepage, you can find the last 2 years of flip-book digital magazines. Find those here.
To change your address, please log in here and follow the instructions. If you are unable to change it there, please send your name, old address, and new address to email@example.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the new address to appear on your label. Check with your post office to make sure they will forward the magazine to you.
Back issues are $8 each including postage and packing. Supplies are limited, availability cannot be guaranteed. Visit www.racerxbrand.com to order.
For domestic orders, please allow 6-8 weeks for your first copy of Racer X to arrive. To access to your subscription account click here.
|Order Magazine By:||Magazine Mail Date:||Receive Magazine By:|
|18-Dec||9-Jan||Feb 1 - Feb 28|
|19-Jan||5-Feb||March 2 - March 31|
|15-Feb||5-Mar||March 30 - April 30|
|16-Mar||2-Apr||April 30 - May 29|
|20-Apr||7-May||May 22 - June 19|
|24-May||11-Jun||June 29 - July 28|
|20-Jun||9-Jul||July 30 - August 28|
|19-Jul||6-Aug||August 27 - September 24|
|23-Aug||11-Sep||September 29 - October 27|
|24-Sep||15-Oct||October 29 - November 30|
|18-Oct||5-Nov||November 26 - December 24|
|12-Nov||4-Dec||December 31 - January 28|
Please note: International subscribers should add 2-4 weeks to the mailing times on the chart.
The expiration date of your subscription can be found on the upper right-hand corner of your magazine label.
For all account info, including digital edition info, access your subscription account here.
Click here to check your payment status and view your account using our online subscription management system.
First of all, please make sure you really missed an issue. We do make every effort to get the magazine in your hands before it goes on the newsstand, but sometimes there are unavoidable delays with the post office. There are several reasons why you may not get your issue:
- Perhaps your address is not current or correct. If your address is incorrect and the magazine is considered undeliverable, the post office will return it to us. A permanent ''suspend'' will be placed on your subscription, and no issues will be sent out until you contact us.
- Maybe we haven't received your payment. If you have indicated that you want to be billed for your subscription, we will send you one issue. Then your subscription will be suspended until we receive your payment. The best way to avoid skipping any issues is to pay as soon as possible. If you have skipped issues, but sent your payment in late, your subscription will be reactivated once the payment is received. You can purchase the skipped issues as back issues.
- You have not renewed. Your expiration date is printed on the label of every issue of your magazine. If you want to renew your subscription for another year, contact us with your full name and address at least one month before your expiration date. Please keep in mind that your expiration issue will arrive the month before the actual month of expiration. You have the option to call, e-mail, renew online, or mail your renewal order.
So if you still didn’t get your issue, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive two or more copies of an issue, please contact our subscription customer service at (877) 684-0080 or (760) 233-2683; or email us at email@example.com including your name and address. If you can, please have the mailing labels from the duplicate copies handy when you call.
Racer X periodically makes its subscriber names available to selected organizations for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to have your name made available, please contact us by e-mail or in writing and we will remove your name from the mailing list.