IMPORTANT NOTICE: As you may be aware, the United States Postal Service has been struggling for some time now due to a magnitude of factors, including a shortage of employees due to COVID and wildly increased online shopping, and this has left customers frustrated across the nation.
If you are experiencing delays, we ask that you first log in to our online account management system here to check the status of your subscription and ensure that we have the correct address. Please note: you will be able to see an approximate mailing date if you click on "View Details". Under normal circumstances, U.S. customers could expect your magazine to be delivered 2-3 weeks after that date. Currently, we are hearing of subscribers receiving their magazine up to 3 weeks late.
Below are frequently asked questions. If your question is still unanswered, fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our mailing address is:
Racer X Illustrated
122 Vista Del Rio Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508
Please note: Please include your full name and address, preferably as printed on your mailing label, even if it is misspelled, or the customer number found directly above your name on the label in all correspondence with us.
Subscribing to Racer X
- How do I subscribe to Racer X Illustrated magazine?
The fastest way is to subscribe online now.
You may also mail a check or money order, in US funds, to:
Racer X Illustrated
122 Vista Del Rio Drive
Morgantown WV 26508
Our rates are:
- $15 - 12 digital issues
- $30 - 12 print and digital issues
Canadian orders, add $10. International orders, add $25.
Paying by credit card is the fastest way, especially for international orders. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- How do I give a Racer X gift subscription?
The Racer X Digital Edition
- I am having trouble accessing my Racer X digital edition
We recently switched our digital edition platform and no longer use Zinio, Zinio mobile app, Racer X app, or iTunes. All new Racer X Illustrated digital edition issues will be available at digital.racerxonline.com. If you subscribed through iTunes, you will need to get a refund as they do not share any customer information with us. The refund will have to be processed by them, not us. You can do so by following these directions. Once you have gotten your refund, you can then subscribe through our channel.
- What is the Racer X digital edition?
The digital edition is a new way for you to enjoy Racer X Magazine! You are able to read the same issues that would be shipped to your house, directly on your phone, tablet, or on your computer's browser. You can also look for these features:
- Scrollable - no more flipping or sliding through pages
- No more pinch-and-zoom
- Use the table-of-contents page, or the TOC button in the upper corner to click directly to any section, feature or column
- Clickable advertisements link directly to the product for more information
- Interactive features like dynamic motion, video and sound enhancements create an exciting user-experience
- Share articles with friends
- How do I view my digital edition of Racer X magazine?
With each new issue, you’ll get an email containing a link to your Digital Bookstand, where you can access your previous issues alongside your newest issue. Please make sure to keep your email address up to date in our system.
If you are having trouble finding the digital edition link in your email, please check your SPAM box to make sure it didn’t end up there! You can search the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and should find an email from us within the first week or 2 of the month. If you still can’t find the link, please contact us at email@example.com. We can help you troubleshoot.
- Where are the past editions I bought?
At the bottom of the digital edition homepage, you can find the last 2 years of flip-book digital magazines.
Questions about my Subscription
- How do I change my address?
To change your address, please login and follow the instructions. If you are unable to change it there, please send your name, old address, and new address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the new address to appear on your label. Check with your post office to make sure they will forward the magazine to you.
- When will I receive my first issue of Racer X?
For domestic orders, please allow 6-8 weeks for your first copy of Racer X to arrive. To access to your subscription account click here.
Order Magazine By: Magazine Mail Date: Receive Magazine By: 17-Dec 6-Jan Feb 1 - Feb 28 19-Jan 2-Feb March 2 - March 31 16-Feb 2-Mar March 30 - April 30 23-Mar 6-Apr April 30 - May 29 20-Apr 4-May May 22 - June 19 24-May 8-Jun June 29 - July 28 23-Jun 6-Jul July 30 - August 28 22-Jul 3-Aug August 27 - September 24 26-Aug 8-Sep September 29 - October 27 23-Sep 6-Oct October 29 - November 30 21-Oct 2-Nov November 26 - December 24 17-Nov 1-Dec December 31 - January 28
Please note: International subscribers should add 2-4 weeks to the mailing times on the chart.
- Have you received my payment?
You can check your payment status and view your account using our online subscription management system.
- When does my subscription expire?
The expiration date of your subscription can be found on the upper right-hand corner of your magazine label.
For all account info, including digital edition info, you can access your account using our online subscription management system.
- How can I order back issues of Racer X?
Back issues can be purchased from racerxbrand.com. Supplies are limited, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- I would like to cancel my subscription.
To cancel your subscription, visit our online subscription management system and login with your details. Once logged in, click "Cancel your subscription" on the left hand side. In the message, explain that you'd like to cancel and click send.
- I would like for my subscription to be taken off of auto renew.
Automatic Renewal Service means you never have to worry about renewing or missing an issue of your favorite magazine again. It also means we can save a ton of $ by not needing to send renewal reminders, which ensures you get the lowest possible rate for your magazine subscription. If you would still like to be taken off of auto renew, please email us at email@example.com.
- Mailing list policy
Racer X periodically makes its subscriber names available to selected organizations for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to have your name made available, please contact us by e-mail or in writing and we will remove your name from the mailing list.
Problems with my Subscription
- What if I have missed an issue?
First of all, please make sure you really missed an issue. We do make every effort to get the magazine in your hands before it goes on the newsstand, but sometimes there are unavoidable delays with the post office. There are several reasons why you may not get your issue:
- Perhaps your address is not current or correct. If your address is incorrect and the magazine is considered undeliverable, the post office will return it to us. A permanent ''suspend'' will be placed on your subscription, and no issues will be sent out until you contact us.
- Maybe we haven't received your payment. If you have indicated that you want to be billed for your subscription, we will send you one issue. Then your subscription will be suspended until we receive your payment. The best way to avoid skipping any issues is to pay as soon as possible. If you have skipped issues, but sent your payment in late, your subscription will be reactivated once the payment is received. You can purchase the skipped issues as back issues.
- You have not renewed. Your expiration date is printed on the label of every issue of your magazine. If you want to renew your subscription for another year, contact us with your full name and address at least one month before your expiration date. Please keep in mind that your expiration issue will arrive the month before the actual month of expiration. You have the option to call, e-mail, renew online, or mail your renewal order.
So if you still didn’t get your issue, please contact us via email and include your name and address: firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*Due to various problems and high shipping costs, we are no longer mailing out a physical replacement to our international subscribers. While we understand this issue is not your fault, we are also frustrated with postal services around the world. If you're set on having a physical copy, we’d be happy to send it. We just ask that you pay shipping costs.
- What if my issue arrives damaged?
- What if I receive duplicate copies?
If you receive two or more copies of an issue, please contact our subscription customer service at (877) 684-0080; or email us at email@example.com including your name and address. If you can, please have the mailing labels from the duplicate copies handy when you call.