With "10 Things," the Racer X editorial staff gets you up to speed on what to look for and what happened at the races.
- February 11, 2011 This weekend the 2011 Monster Energy AMA Supercross tour heads east into Texas for the sixth round of AMA Supercross and the opening round of the East Region Lites class. The 450 race will air on CBS on Sunday at 12:00 (ET), with the Lites airing on SPEED TV at 4:00 (ET), and you can count on the Racer X Online team to lead the way in live updates, Twitter reports, and videos. Here are 10 things to watch for in Houston.
- February 4, 2011 Let’s just be clear on this: so far, no other riders have demonstrated that they can go as fast as James Stewart and Ryan Villopoto this year.
- January 28, 2011 This weekend marks another new stop on the 2011 Monster Energy AMA Supercross tour, though unlike last weekend, this race is returning to a stadium where races used to be held. The last time they raced on the home turf of the Oakland Raiders was 1984.
- January 21, 2011 Tomorrow night marks a new chapter for supercross in Los Angeles as it returns to the city of its birth, only now it's in a new venue.
- January 14, 2011 One round is in the books, and the 2011 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship has already delivered a couple of surprises, some big storylines, and an excellent, enthusiastic crowd in Southern California.
- January 6, 2011 Finally, it's time for the 2011 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship to get started. This Saturday marks the beginning of a brand new season of racing for the world's fastest riders, and you can watch it in person at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, California, or you can tune it to SPEED TV's live coverage of the entire program. The show begins at 10 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. locally. Here are ten things to watch for at Anaheim.