Anaheim 1 is point zero for the 2016 AMA Supercross season. It is here that the world’s best motocross athletes will come to put down their markers for the toughest challenge in the motocross world. Rivalries old and new will spark to life under the lights of the Angel Stadium when the brutal beauty of a new Supercross season gets underway.
To capture the excitement of the first event at Anaheim Alpinestars is launching the Special Edition A1 Tech 10 Boot, which fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with an exclusive colorway combination. The world’s most technologically advanced and protective motocross boot, the Tech 10 continues to offer unrivalled race-winning performance to the world class dirt riders who demand nothing less than the best.
The Tech 10 features a range of innovations that make it the most technically advanced motocross boot ever. Uncompromising in its performance, the Tech 10 is the boot that all others are measured against, with superior levels of protection, comfort and durability. The Tech 10 offers lightweight performance, with anatomical profiling, front and rear sliding blades and an innovative inner ankle brace. Now available in a distinctive and unique colorway, the Special Edition A1
Tech 10 Boot offers protection, performance and style.
The new Special Edition A1 Tech 10 boot color combination forms a strong addition to the Tech 10 line-up in 2016 and is available from Alpinestars dealers.
A-1 TECH 10 KEY FEATURES
• The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different polymer compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
• Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced microfiber together with an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell. Upper incorporates a unique and distinctive colorway combination.
• Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
• Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
• Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact and improved abrasion resistance.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant and specifically developed red colored polymer compound to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt.
• Multi-density foot shell, incorporating heel and toe protection, is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated on to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
• The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact and uniquely developed red color aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Internal poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot. The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
• Alpinestars innovative and patented biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
• Dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident. Replaceable wide fit torsion bar included.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area provide increased sensitivity and control.
• Available in sizes 5-16 US / 38-52 EUR