Candidates for this position must be focused team players with experience in East Coast sales and have a standing relationship with the best retailers both in Metric Moto and Action Sports.
The Regional Sales Manager will focus on managing and building sales and the sales team within a given territory. Through consultative selling they will meet and exceed sales targets and simultaneously build a world class regional sales team of external sales representatives.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales the RSM will be responsible for the day to day sales activities withit the given region as well as forecasting, goal setting and performance measurement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage territory sales to hit financial targets, both revenue and gross margin;
• Manage outside sales rep force, including recruitment for new reps within territory;
• Develop and analyze reports for the region to identify areas in need of attention;
• Assist external sales reps with internal reports to help ensure financial targets are met;
• Contact external sales reps in order to maximize customer contact;
• Constantly evaluate external sales rep force and train/educate/replace where necessary;
• Constantly evaluate dealer network and add or close dealers as necessary;
• Monitor order/visitation cycle with accounts to ensure they are contacted on a monthly basis;
• Ensure backorder reports are monitored and processed for all accounts within the region;
• Work with customer service to ensure all orders are entered the same day they are received;
• Assist finance department with collections as needed;
• Monitor credit limits and notify finance department if accounts limit requires adjustment; and
• Keep detailed CRM notes with regards to customer contact and other pertinent information.
Salary/commission commensurate with experience. Please email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com