Answer, MSR and Pro Taper are the most elite brands in the Motocross and Off-Road industry, and we continue to grow at a rapid rate every day. Answer and MSR produce some of the finest motocross and off-road apparel in the country and we strive to take our gear to a new level. Pro Taper is the industry leader in product design and innovation and continues to be the leader in "cross bar less" technology with its multi championship winning "EVO" handlebars.
Amateur Athlete Manager essential job duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for effectively promoting the Brands and the Brands’ support programs to prospective riders including; being the primary amateur racing representative for the brands to riders, riders parents or other agents/ media and event promoters (pertaining amateur riders); traveling to selected race events to represent and promote the brands; developing and executing event or other promotional activities to help promote the brands, their products and their race support programs.
• Responsible for developing amateur race support programs with the brands’ overall goals and budgetary constraints as top priorities. This includes managing multiple tier levels for riders based on skill level, exposure, and cost.
• Responsible for all aspects of rider support contracts (drafting and determining bonuses and or salaries), documentation, effective and accurate details, performance monitoring, record keeping, updating and any other contract processing tasks.
• Accountable for applying specifically defined budgets for promotional funds which may be used to fund race/track promotions.
• Accountable for the overall success and performance of the programs with respect to the number of riders and sales of products within the programs.
• Responsible for helping set, and ultimately performing to, policies and procedures for support rider orders, pricing, freight charges, returns and etc.
• Responsible for processing amateur & pro rider orders
• Customize rider apparel for select amateur riders, sending it out in a timely manner.
• Work with relevant media to insure that brand riders get abundant amateur magazine coverage to further promote the brands.
• Maintain media contacts for photo shoots, ads and etc. and coordinate with amateur racers for their participation in such activities as necessary.
1-3 years experience in rider support is required; previous experience in the motocross industry is a must. Strong skills in Word, Excel, and applying heat transfers is a plus.
Enjoy a motocross inspired atmosphere here at our Corona, CA office while doing what you love.
If you want to join the team here at Answer, MSR, Pro Taper please send your resume to:
Tucker Rocky is an equal opportunity employer