Granada Hills, CA, United States
- Privateer Profile: Colton Aeck April 22, 2017 "There’s just something inside me where I feel like I’ve got unfinished business. I haven’t accomplished what I want to accomplish in racing and I feel like I need to give it another shot."
- Injury Report: Daytona March 9, 2017 Who’s lining up in Florida.
- Injury Report: Minneapolis February 16, 2017 Who to leave out of your fantasy picks.
- Colton Aeck Expected to Make Full Recovery [Update] February 13, 2017 The privateer from California said he broke two vertebrae, a few ribs and his shoulder in a heat race crash.
- Privateer Profile: Colton Aeck July 28, 2016 Two cool things: he scored points, and we learned to pronounce his name.
- Aeck Wins MCR Scholarship January 13, 2014 MCR is pleased to announce Colton Aeck was selected as the scholarship recipient.
- Privateer Profile: Colton Aeck November 1, 2013 We talk with rookie privateer Colton Aeck.
- Colton Aeck Injury Update August 19, 2013 Privateer Colton Aeck had a brutal crash at the Built Ford Tough Utah National that left him unconscious. We received this email earlier, and Colton looks to be well on his way to a 100 percent recovery.