Opotiki , New Zealand
- August 18, 2017 With just over a month until the 2017 Motocross of Nations at Matterley Basin, Team New Zealand is forced to make a change to their original lineup.
- July 28, 2017 Leading the team in MXGP will be multi-time New Zealand motocross champion Cody Cooper. He will be paired with Josiah Natzke (MX2) and Rhys Carter (Open).
- June 21, 2017 A rundown of surprising signings that paid off—and didn’t.
- May 31, 2017 The Kiwi brings two mates over for the Nationals—and hopes to open some eyes.
- August 5, 2016 Reed, Townley absent from teams.
- June 22, 2016 A unique look at Round 4 of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross.
- February 23, 2015 Cody Cooper Takes Control of Championship in NZ
- December 1, 2013 Cody Cooper has clinched the New Zealand Supercross Championship after sweeping the Pro Open class in Winton. Jay Wilson clinched the Pro Lites Championship following his win over the weekend.
- March 31, 2013 Cooper Reclaims NZ Motocross Title.
- February 11, 2013 Cooper Wins; Townley Crashes Out at NZ Opener
- January 3, 2011 Results from New Zealand
- January 2, 2011 Christchurch’s Craig Smith came good at the second round of the New Zealand Supercross Championships at the new track in Taupo on Sunday afternoon.
- October 25, 2008
- October 8, 2008