Offer valid in U.S. only. Official sweepstakes rules: All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to win.
1. TO ENTER: Fill in the form right HERE. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the Wednesday leading up to the contest. Limit one entry per person. Racer X Online and the TGI Freeday prize sponsor assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries to this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Racer X Online, the TGI Freeday prize sponsor, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees.
3. PRIZE: Each week a new TGI Freeday prize sponsor offers up a set of goods. The winner will be selected on the Thursday of the contest, and will be notified via email. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity and Liability Release (except where prohibited by law) within 14 days of its receipt. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit and Release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of Racer X Online and the TGI Freeday prize sponsor, result in the winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Each winner may waive his or her right to receive the prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitution of cash for prizes. Each winner is responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on the prize.
5. PRIZE AVAILABILITY AND SHIPMENT: Prize will be shipped to winner directly from sponsor as early as possible.
6. PARTICIPATION: Entrants in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purposes and an agreement by each entrant to comply with these Official Rules. Racer X Online and the TGI Freeday prize sponsor reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if they determine, at their sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering sweepstakes, each entrant releases Racer X Online, the TGI Freeday sponsor , and each of their affiliated companies, directors, officers, employers, representatives, partners, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
8. CONSTRUCTION AND DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Racer X Online and the TGI Freeday Sponsor, shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Virginia. As a condition of participating in Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved by arbitration located in Morgantown, WV. Arbitration shall proceed under the rules of American Arbitration Association then in effect.
9. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winner’s list or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to Julie@racerxonline.com.
10. SPONSORS: The sweepstakes is sponsored by a different company each week. The winner will be selected at random by Racer X Online, whose decisions regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
11. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.