- Recharge: Minneapolis Injury Report April 12, 2013 Who's in and Who's out for Minneapolis.
- GEICO Honda Pre-Race Report April 12, 2013 GEICO Honda Pre-Race Report.
- Ask Ping! April 12, 2013 Ping takes your questions.
- Dodge/RCH Racing Weekend Preview April 12, 2013 Dodge/RCH Racing Weekend Preview
- 10 Things to Watch: Minneapolis April 12, 2013 Dungey goes home, Second place on the line, and more.
- Privateer Profile: Daniel Herrlein April 11, 2013 Meet privateer Daniel Herrlein.
- Spinechillers KTM Race Bike For Sale April 11, 2013 Willy Browning sent us the following info on a team race bike they have for sale:
- Racer X Films: A Week in Florida April 11, 2013 A trip to Reed's, Ferry's, and RV's
Every year Steve Matthes takes a trip to Florida to visit the compounds of Chad Reed, Tim Ferry, and Ryan Villopoto. This year he brought along James Lissimore with him to capture it all. Check out some of the highlights of the week.
- Redux: Social Network April 11, 2013 Jason Weigandt on a weekend in the trenches of Monster Energy Supercross.
- The List: Lone Stars April 11, 2013 Geographically Based Victory
- Rev Up: Minneapolis April 11, 2013 Bowyer get's you ready for round 14 of Monster Energy Supercross.
- Recovering from a Hard Workout April 11, 2013 Breaking down the confusion of how to best refuel after a hard workout.
- Insight: Jeremy Martin April 11, 2013 We catch up with Jeremy Martin following his wrist injury in Houston.
- Jimmy D Preps for Grand Prix Debut April 10, 2013 Jimmy D Preps for Grand Prix Debut
- Racer X June 2013 Digital Edition Now Available April 10, 2013 The June digital edition of Racer X Illustrated is now available. In it, you can read all about Daytona Bike Week 2013; the new addition to the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, Tennessee's Muddy Creek Raceway; and KTM factory backing for the Butler Brothers' BTO Sports team. Also take a look back at the competitors of long ago—1983, to be specific. These and more are available in the June issue of Racer X.
The issue has also been shipped to subscribers and is available for purchase via Apple Newsstand.