- Chiropractic for Maximum Output! January 6, 2011 Chiropractors often get a bad rap. People either love 'em or hate 'em. Dr. Terry Weyman, a Chiropractor for the past 20 years gives his views on how Chiropractic medicine can improve your riding.
- 5 Minutes With... Mike Fisher January 6, 2011 Wednesday afternoon around 5:00 p.m., Mike Fisher and a group of mechanics stand outside the Kawasaki race shop in Irvine, California, and listen in on the #2 bike Ryan Villopoto will ride Saturday night in the opening round of the 2011 Monster Energy AMA Supercross series. A mechanic deftly revs the engine and all sounds well.
- Racer X Films: Kawasaki Team Intro January 5, 2011 Kawasaki introduced their entire 2011 team today in Irvine, CA
- Can Eli Tomac Win His First Supercross? January 5, 2011 In 2009, Factory Connection’s Rick Zielfelder signed longtime Suzuki support rider Eli Tomac to his team, putting the Colorado resident on Hondas for his final year as an amateur, his professional debut, and beyond. “Ziggy” has had some really good success with his young recruits over the years—see Trey Canard and Justin Barcia—but can he keep the momentum rolling?
- Gallery: Kawasaki Team Intro January 5, 2011 Photos from today's official Kawi team intro
- 250 West Preview January 5, 2011 The list of winners in the 450 class is staggering. There are fifteen guys that know how to win races! The 250 class is a completely different story and that's what makes it such an awesome class to watch. Looking through the west coast entry list I can only come up with two guys that have won supercross races: Josh Hansen and Broc Tickle. That definitely gives those two guys an advantage going into the opener, but lets have a look at the guys they are going to have to fight with for the top step of the podium this year.
- Chad Reed - The Gamble January 5, 2011 What makes a champion tick? What makes a person rise up above everyone else to be the best in the world at something, be it checkers, chess or supercross racing? We’ve all seen the most talented one, the one who had it come easy but could not reach the heights many had predicted. We’ve established that to be a hero in anything, you cannot just rely on talent alone, you have to have a drive to be the best, a desire to put in the work and just the right amount of cockiness and arrogance to know that you can’t be beaten. These things make up the cocktail of a champion.
- AMA AX Interview: Chad Johnson January 5, 2011 AURORA, Ill. – With the 2011 AMA Arenacross Series season just days away, the world’s best arenacross riders are gearing up for 14 weeks of bar-banging excitement from the most renowned arenas throughout the country.
- O'Neal Model Search: The Winner! January 5, 2011 O'Neal has announced their 2011 Model Search Winner!
Congratulations Pamela Jean Noble!
Click HERE to check her out!
- 5 Minutes With... Andrew Short January 5, 2011 One rider who is coming into the 2011 Monster Energy Supercross season with some question marks is long-time Honda rider Andrew Short. But wait, he’s not on a Honda anymore! Shorty switched over to a new color and some new CC’s at that. Riding for Red Bull KTM on the still-new and developing KTM 350SXF, Andrew isn’t picked by many to be in the front this coming weekend (well except for that one guy on the Pulpmx Show who said he will win) but perhaps he should be. Year in and year out Shorty is a podium threat no matter what class or discipline he rides. He’s a consummate professional who puts in the work and with Anaheim coming up he talks about his chances, his bike and his multi-national team.
- Racer X Films: Anaheim 1 January 5, 2011 A1 is almost here. Take a trip down memory lane in this Racer X Films
- The BTOSports.com Racer X Podcast: Chad Reed January 4, 2011 By Steve Matthes
I'm back here at Racer X and one thing that means is it's Podcast time! And we're going to kick off 2011 with the same guy that kicked off 2009 for me here at Racer X. And that means it's Chad Reed time.
- RX Films: DNA Shred Stix/Star Racing/Yamaha January 4, 2011 Check out the 2011 DNA Shred Stix/Star Racing/Yamaha team
- Where Are They Now? DG Performance / Gary Harlow January 4, 2011 DG Performance was a Southern California based race shop that became an icon of the late 1970s morocross scene.
- Is 2011 Ryan Villopoto's Revenge? January 4, 2011 There’s nothing I can do to fix it or re-do it (the crash) so I don’t worry about it. It’s definitely frustrating. Kawasaki hired me to do a job and I haven’t fulfilled my end of the bargain.