- DOB: 03/14/1984
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Birthplace: Fort Dodge, IA, United States
- Residence: Huntersville, NC
- Team: JGR/Muscle Milk/Toyota
- Team Manager: Jeremy “J Bone” Albrecht
#10Justin BraytonJustin Brayton's Website
- The Breakdown: Mindsets
- Observations: San Diego
- Sign of the Lap Times: San Diego
- The Notebook: San Diego
- 450 Words: New Territory
- Memorabilia Auction for Kids at Loma Linda
- Open Mic: Interviews from San Diego
- Yamaha Wake-Up Call
- 450 Words: Rebuilding Year?
- Observations: Oakland
- ONE Industries Athletes Oakland Recap
- Sign of the Lap Times: Oakland
Raised in AMA Arenacross, he improved his supercross skills enough to land a ride with Joe Gibbs Racing, and now JB is known as one of the fittest and most consistent supercross riders.
Justin took an unorthodox approach to pro racing, playing traditional sports and even wrestling before getting serious about bikes.
Contributors: Alissa Gilligan