- Career: 2010-Present
- DOB: 11/31/1992
- Height: 5’8”
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Birthplace: Grand Terrace, CA
- Residence: Grand Terrace, CA
- Team: Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki
- Team Manager: Mitch Payton
- Mechanic: Shawn Irwin
#57Blake BaggettBlake Baggett's Website
After a long amateur career on Kawasakis, Baggett snagged a Suzuki deal for his rookie pro season last year and promptly delivered a win in Dallas. Now back on the green machines and backed by Monster Energy and Pro Circuit, the California kid is definitely a threat for the win every weekend.
• In his last year as an amateur, Baggett earned his second career championship at the prestigious AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s. Earned the highly competitive 250A/ Pro Sport championship with a 1-2-1 finish.
• Baggett earned three championships including his first title at the esteemed AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s in 2008.
Contributors: Alissa Gilligan , Bad Billy , Chase Stallo