- Your Collection: 1976 World Championship January 9, 2011 "I think I have some good items for you and I will start will a gem.
It is a book that was given to me from a family friend after the 1976 Carlsbad USGP that contains every item written on the event. I guess the sponsor, Hang Ten, would make them for media reasons and it would be cool if companies still would do this today.
- Racerhead #1 January 7, 2011 Welcome to the first Racerhead of 2011, brought to you on a brand new and improved Racer X Online. As you probably noticed, we did some work on the site in the last few months, and while we spun the wheel a little coming out of the gate on some browsers, our digitals are really hooking up now, and I hope you’re enjoying our even deeper commitment to bringing you not only the best motocross magazine in the world, but also the best website.
- Ask Ping! January 7, 2011 David,
I assume that there is always an ambulance and medical personnel at the factory test tracks, but what about riders' personal tracks? For instance, did Jake Weimer have to wait for an ambulance to show up at Ryan Villopoto's track after he crashed?
- Chiropractic for Maximum Output! January 6, 2011 Chiropractors often get a bad rap. People either love 'em or hate 'em. Dr. Terry Weyman, a Chiropractor for the past 20 years gives his views on how Chiropractic medicine can improve your riding.
- Where Are They Now? DG Performance / Gary Harlow January 4, 2011 DG Performance was a Southern California based race shop that became an icon of the late 1970s morocross scene.
- Is 2011 Ryan Villopoto's Revenge? January 4, 2011 There’s nothing I can do to fix it or re-do it (the crash) so I don’t worry about it. It’s definitely frustrating. Kawasaki hired me to do a job and I haven’t fulfilled my end of the bargain.
- Fan of the Week January 4, 2011 Fan of the Week
- Your Collection: 1973 Elsinore January 3, 2011 This week's collection comes from Mike Taylor:
"I restored this 1973 Elsinore myself with parts I had gathered over the years and some help from eBay. I built one to look at and another that I race. The front fender on the looker is from my actual race bike from 1974. It had been stored in my dad's barn loft. It's funny that after all these years I can still remember every piece of these bikes right down to how the thrust washers go in the transmission. Here is some pics of both Elsinores, my new 2011 KX450F, and my AHRMA Mid-Ohio holeshot."
- Ask Ping! January 1, 2011 Ping,
While checking out Racer X online I got a "subscribe now" box with Josh Grant sporting a Metal Mullisha t-shirt and hoody.
- Racerhead #53 December 31, 2010 We close our eyes and another year goes by.... I think I've been starting the last Racerhead of the year like that for some time now. It's from an old Oingo Boingo song, a band I grew up listening to, and it always reminds me to take a moment before flipping the calendar to think back on the things that came to pass in the previous year, some good, some bad, some terribly sad.
- Chocolate Milk December 30, 2010 Turns out, Chocolate milk may be one of the best post-recovery drinks you can consume. So next time you are looking for something after a hard workout, grab that Nestles from your kids hands and drink up.
- Racerhead #52 December 23, 2010 Welcome to an early edition of Racerhead. Christmas is upon us, and with Friday being Christmas Eve, we figured we would give ourselves and our families an early present with a day off. So Racerhead comes early.
- Coach Seiji's Honest Gear Review: Fly Helmets December 23, 2010 Time for another installment of Coach Seiji's Honest Gear Review. On the hot seat is the Fly Racing Formula MX and F2 Helmets.
- Fan of the Week December 21, 2010 Fan of the Week
- The Balanced Athlete December 19, 2010 When it comes to creating a more complete athlete, the foundation needs to stem from balance. Learn what problems arise from an imbalanced body and how to correct balance through Proprioceptive training.