- Ask Ping! April 15, 2011 David Pingree answers this weeks most pressing questions.
- Ask Ping! April 8, 2011 How can you blame him for his ever-changing dialect? His parent’s Scottish accent is thicker than a Japanese photo album.
- Ask Ping! April 1, 2011 Yeah, it’s a real bummer that we didn’t get the whole creation/evolution topic buttoned down in one cynical, satirical column on a Friday afternoon.
- Ask Ping! March 25, 2011 Sadly, I really had to put some thought into this.
- Ask Ping! March 18, 2011 Ping answers this week's most burning questions
- Ask Ping! March 11, 2011 I’m not sure why there is so much buzz about this. This is professional athletics and motocross is one of the most brutal sports around.
- Ask Ping! March 4, 2011 I think some clever guy at the Racer X headquarters paid to have that “feature” built into the game.
- Ask Ping! February 25, 2011 David Pingree answers this weeks most pressing questions.
- Ask Ping! February 18, 2011 Ping answers this week's most burning questions
- Ask Ping! February 11, 2011 The big question that every rider hopes he never has to answer: Do I jump off or ride it out?
- Ask Ping! February 4, 2011 Motocross as a sport is relatively small and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Imagine everyone at ESPN and Sports Illustrated chiming in with the SPEED crew and calling James Stewart the fastest man on the Planet in unison.
- Ask Ping! January 28, 2011 This article is very telling in regards to the general public's perception of supercross/motocross racing.
- Ask Ping! January 21, 2011 I defy you to find me one of those truck driving, Busch-drinking, pork rind-eating hillbillies that don’t have a Grave Digger tee shirt in the closet
- Ask Ping! January 14, 2011 You are an unimaginable assface. And it is terrific that you’ve decided to write in because guys like you make this column entertaining.
- Ask Ping! January 7, 2011 David,
I assume that there is always an ambulance and medical personnel at the factory test tracks, but what about riders' personal tracks? For instance, did Jake Weimer have to wait for an ambulance to show up at Ryan Villopoto's track after he crashed?