- Ask Ping!January 14, 2011You are an unimaginable assface. And it is terrific that you’ve decided to write in because guys like you make this column entertaining.
- Ask Ping!January 7, 2011David,
I assume that there is always an ambulance and medical personnel at the factory test tracks, but what about riders' personal tracks? For instance, did Jake Weimer have to wait for an ambulance to show up at Ryan Villopoto's track after he crashed?
- Ask Ping!January 1, 2011Ping,
While checking out Racer X online I got a "subscribe now" box with Josh Grant sporting a Metal Mullisha t-shirt and hoody.
- Ask Ping!December 17, 2010I know a bit about you but you don't know me. I live in Manly, Australia, and my two biggest claims to fame in life are kissing Dania Ramirez in a club in Greece two years ago, and riding Jeremy McGrath’s YZ250 in 2002 through the Yamaha test track whoops with Phil Lawrence in front of me. Two memories I shall never forget.
- Ask Ping!December 10, 2010Ping solves the world's problems
- Ask Ping!December 3, 2010
- Ask Ping!November 26, 2010
- Ask Ping!November 19, 2010
- Ask Ping!November 12, 2010
- Ask Ping!November 5, 2010
- Ask Ping!October 29, 2010
- Ask Ping!October 22, 2010
- Ask Ping!October 15, 2010
- Ask Ping!October 8, 2010
- Ask Ping!October 1, 2010