Unfortunately, all five bikes that were stolen from Ironman still HAVE NOT been found. The four KTM owners are offering an additional reward of $1,500 per bike (equaling $6,000) in addition to the $500 and other rewards offered by Racer Productions. Go here for all the details!
We need your help! There were five motorcycles stolen this past weekend. A reward is being offered, please read below for full descriptions of the bikes!
Five (5) motorcycles, including Kailub Russell’s former 2014 ISDE Factory FMF/KTM race bike, which he rode in Argentina, were stolen overnight between Saturday, October 31, and Sunday, November 1. The theft took place at Ironman Raceway in Crawfordsville, Indiana. In total, four (4) KTMs and one (1) Honda were stolen. Contact Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office with any information at 765-362-3740. Detective Matt McCarty will be the lead investigator on this case and can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STOLEN BIKE MODELS AND DESCRIPTIONS:
2016 KTM 450XCF—orange/white—#222
- Full Ohlins suspension, FMF exhaust, A60 black rims, custom mapping on ECU, Rental bars
- VIN: VBKXCR4336M363862
- Owner: Jason Yount
2014 KTM 350XCF—orange/white—#169
- Kailub Russell’s 2014 ISDE bike that he rode in Argentina
- Modifications at the time the bike was stolen include Ohlins suspension with gold fork tube tops, a Rekluse clutch cover, FMF exhaust, black wheels with orange hubs, aftermarket footpegs, Factory FMF/KTM team graphics, Renthal bars, bark busters
- VIN: VBKMXN433EM215465
- Owner: Brian Temple
2013 KTM 350XCF-W—orange/white —#396
- Rekluse clutch, manual cam chain adjuster on front of engine
- VIN: VBKEXK40XDM287576
- Owner: Dan Kuster
2013 KTM 250XCF—orange/white—#306
- Orange/blue/black seat cover, manual cam chain adjustment on front of engine
- VIN: VBKMXJ436DM192206
- Owner: Dan Kuster
2002 Honda CR125—red/white—no numbers
- White hand guards, white IMS fuel cell and clear gas tank, kill switch had been removed
- VIN: JH2JE01302M400626
- Owner: Bobby Ousley
As a reward, Racer Productions is offering anyone who leads the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to seizure of the motorcycles the following:
1. $500 cash
2. a ) Choice of a VIP experience at the 2016 Ironman National to include a private meet and greet with a rider of choice or,
2. b ) A one year GNCC all-access pass to include gate admission and race entry for the 2016 season.
"We want to support our GNCC racing family and understand the hard work and dedication these families put into their racing efforts. We hope this reward can help make certain that these bikes are returned to their owners," said Tim Cotter, GNCC director of events.
If you have any information regarding the bikes in question, please contact the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office at 765-362-3740. Detective Matt McCarty will be the lead investigator on this case and can be reached at 765-362-3740 or emailed at email@example.com.