Amarillo, TX – The Kicker Arenacross and Freestyle Motocross Show—the nation's top indoor motorcycle race series—will be at the Amarillo National Center in Amarillo, Texas, and the Times Union Center in Albany, New York, on Saturday, October 3. The event in Amarillo is the Kicker Arenacross' final stop of the 2015 Kicker Summer Series, and the event in Albany is the final stop in the Northeast. Racers from all over the country will be coming out for one final chance to win the series in their designated classes. This event brings the top professional and amateur motorcycle riders in the country under one roof for one day only!
You do not have to race the series to race at any of our events.
Racers of all levels are encouraged to come out and participate. The track suits everyone!
There will be a $5,000 pro purse (as long as the classes have eight or more riders).
You can catch this show for one night only—Saturday, October 3.
- In Amarillo, doors open for racers at 9 a.m. for registration. The riders' meeting is scheduled for 10 a.m. and practice follows right after.
- In Albany, doors open for racers at 8 a.m. for registration. The riders' meeting is scheduled for 10 a.m. and practice follows right after.
- The shows begin at 7:30 p.m., with doors opening at 6:30 p.m.
- Visit www.cyclecitypromotions.com for more details and a full race-day schedule.
- Tickets are available at PanhandleTickets.com.
The event in Amarillo is being held at the Amarillo National Center in Amarillo, Texas (3301 SE 10th Ave. Amarillo, TX 79104). The event in Albany is being held at the Times Union Center in Albany, New York (51 S. Pearl Street #17, Albany, NY, 12207).