Murrieta, CA – KTM North America, Inc. is excited to announce the remaining dates of the 2015 KTM Moto Tour where participants can test ride the new 2016 SX model line-up before they buy.
The KTM Moto Tour program is a chance for riders to demo a new KTM SX model prior to purchase. In addition, each participant will also receive special offers from the Ride Orange sponsors. The KTM Moto Tour program kicked-off in Crawfordsville, Indiana, on June 12 and has additional stops across the U.S. at popular motocross riding parks for the remainder of the season.
2015 KTM Moto Tour Schdule:
- Ironman Raceway – Crawfordsville, IN – June 12, 2015
- Winchester Speed Park – Winchester, NH – June 22, 2015
- Pleasure Valley Raceway – Pleasure Valley, PA – July 19, 2015
- Briarcliff MX Park – Nashport, OH – August 8, 2015
- Spring Creek Raceway – Millville, MN – August 15, 2015
- Washougal MX Park – Washougal, WA – August 24, 2015
- Thunder Valley Raceway – Lakewood, CO – September 11, 2015
- Lake Elsinore MX Park – Lake Elsinore, CA – October 2, 2015
- Prairie City OHV Park – Rancho Cordova, CA – October 9, 2015
- ADVMX Park – Del Valle, TX – November 9, 2015
- Village Creek MX Park – Fort Worth, TX – November 13, 2015
- Thundercross MX Park – Okeechobee, FL – November 20, 2015
- Gatorback MX Park – Gainesville, FL – November 23, 2015
KTM will have the entire line of full-size 2016 SX models available to test including: 125 SX, 150 SX, 250 SX, 250 SX-F, 350 SX-F and 450 SX-F.
Interested participants must obtain a pass from their local KTM dealership in order to participant in a Moto Tour demo ride. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid government-issued photo ID in order to participate. All riders must also come prepared with the appropriate riding gear, including: a DOT approved helmet, jersey, riding pants, gloves, goggles and boots. Please visit your local KTM dealer for more information and schedule updates.