The first Lewiston Supercross of the season will be held this Saturday, April 25. There will be organized practice Thursday and Friday night from 4-8 p.m. Come out and enjoy the track! You DO NOT have to race on Saturday to be able to practice on Friday. If you have ever wanted to ride a groomed, watered supercross track, come on out.
If you practice on Friday and plan on racing Saturday, please sign up Friday evening.
- Rider/pit gate opens at 11:00 a.m. Everyone entering the pits must purchase a pit pass. They are $12 per person. They must also sign a waiver at the same time, If you are under 18, you MUST have a parent or guardian sign a release also. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You are allowed four (4) pit passes per rider and your crew must be with the rider when he/she arrives at the gate. Thank you!
- Sign up starts at Noon-1:30 p.m.
- Practice starts at 1:30 (Amateur classes)
- Amateur Qualifiers follow practice
- Pro practice is approx. 5:30 p.m.
- All pros must be signed up before 1:30 p.m.
- Night show starts at 6:15 p.m.
Below is a list of the classes that will be racing:
- 50 Beginner
- 50 Open
- 65 Beginner
- 65 Open
- 85 Beginner
- 85 Open
- 125/250F Beginner
- 250/450F Beginner
- 125/250F Jr
- 250/450F Jr
- 125/250F INT/PRO
- 250/450F INT/PRO
- VET +30
- VET +40
- Workin’ Man’s (No doubles)
Gates will open at 11:00 a.m. the day of the race. From noon to 1:30 p.m. is rider registration. This includes all pro riders.
Amateurs: Practice begins at 1:30pm and qualification rounds begin at 3:15 p.m.
Pro Riders: Practice for pro riders will begin at 5:25 p.m.
There will also be Lewiston Supercross on July 11 and September 26. For more information, visit lewistonsupercross.com