JANESVILLE, Wis. – Sponsorship season is right around the corner and Moose Racing is proud to offer support to all levels of racers within the U.S.
Resumes will be accepted from September 1 – November 15, 2014. Information on how to apply will be on the website, MooseRacing.com, beginning September 1. Be sure to follow the instructions closely.
All resumes must be typed and include:
- Phone/Fax #
- E-mail Address – This is the only way you will be notified with an answer/contract. Nothing will be mailed.
- Birth date
- Series (GNCC, Dist. 16, etc.)
- Class (Pro 125A, 250B, etc.)
- Current standings in each series and class
- Current sponsors
- Current grade & GPA (if applicable)
- List of your bike(s) / ATV(s) - (Model & year)
- Racing plans for 2015
- Why you would be a good representative for Moose Racing
- How you heard about Moose Racing and how you learned to send in resume
- Top 5 racing achievements
- Photos (1 action and 1 head shot). Photo’s will not be returned and will become the property of Moose Racing. Do not send any CDs, DVDs or movies; they will not be looked at.
- Social media links (Facebook & Twitter)
Attn: Roxane Erickson | Rider Support Manager
PO Box 5222
Janesville, WI 53547-5222
Fax: (608) 758-9533
NOTE: Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) issued by the Federal Trade Commission no youth can submit a resume by him/herself. The resume must come from a parent or legal guardian.
*Please review all spelling and grammar prior to mailing. This is a direct reflection on you. No resumes will be accepted after November 15, 2014.