Now available, 5 complete 12 month training plans only on Racer X Virtual Trainer
It All Starts With a Great Plan
Racer X Virtual Trainer and professional trainer Seiji Ishii (Coach Seiji) have teamed up to offer our audience an exclusive motocross community geared towards improving your performance on and off the track. The community offers motocross specific training plans designed by one of the best – to help you achieve your best performance. This is literally a one-of-a-kind training and conditioning experience for you, the motocross athlete!
Exclusive interactive training community offering monthly periodized strength and cardiovascular workouts that are built based on the number of hours you have available to ride and train.
What You Get:
The heart and soul of the premium membership are the training plans. Currently, there are five complete training packages offered and more will be added according to community demand. Packages are designed based on available time an athlete has to train. Training plans are purchased monthly, eliminating any large upfront costs associated with purchasing a bulk plan. Members have access to all training programs offered in the community at the beginning of each month. You pick the program that most resembles your situation and hit go! If at the end of the month you decide the program is no longer right for you, simply select another program when you renew. No other motocross training program offers this level of convenience and flexibility. Below is a brief description of each plan.
- Weekend Warrior Program 1 - This program is designed for the motocross athlete who has very limited training time and realistically can only ride one day on the weekend, and wishes to make the most out of that time.
- Weekend Warrior Program 2 - This program expands on program 1 and is perfect for the rider who has a full time job but can squeeze in a few extra hours per week to meet his goals.
- Weekend Warrior Program 3 - This program is meant for the serious weekend warrior who has a fair amount of time to dedicate towards training. This plan will take advantage of all available training time.
- Amateur Race Program 1 - This program is perfect for the serious amateur racer who wants to be the best in his class but has very limited time to train. This is intended for the local rider who may attend 2 or 3 amateur nationals each year but can only ride on the weekends.
- Amateur Race Program 2 - This program is designed for the serious amateur rider who has an open schedule both during the week and on weekends. The rider should be a full time competitor and training and racing should be top priority.
Learn more at RacerXVT.com