This week on Holeshot Radio:
- Josh Grant discusses his moto win at Glen Helen. Grant also talks about what it's like working with Coach Gibbs, Toyota, and his new brand HLTN
- Doug Henry has some fun at MX Rewind and gives us the full scoop on racing with old friends like John Dowd.
- Bench Racing - Hangtown: – Jeremy Martin sweeps again and Yamaha dominates the 250s, KTM on the 450s.
- Holeshot Radio Ride Day at Rocky Hill Monday – Manchester Honda is demoing bikes, Spectro has deals and Factory Connection all on site!
- Masters of Mini Season Opener at the Milford Riders Club next Saturday 6/14 – we discuss the importance of pit bike racing 12 years after MoM started.
- Privateer Joey Delzel joins us in the checkered flag edition to talk about what a “non factory” guy does to prepare for the upcoming National at Thunder Valley, Colorado
Download and listen on your smartphone today. Thunder Valley this week!
Holeshot Radio airs on 1510AM YAHOO! Sports Radio Boston, a 50,000 watt station covering 5 states, on Saturdays at 6am, and now 960AM The Zone in Northern VT, NY and Montreal on Saturdays at 8am. You can always download the shows for FREE on iTunes, Stitcher, or podbean.com by searching “holeshotradio” (one word) to Listen on Demand and listen anywhere in the world. Subscriptions are always FREE!
Direct Link on Podbean.com – www.holeshotradio.podbean.