Introducing the next generation in modular roost protection. Performance designed to deliver excellent coverage and mobility for riders, the Sentinel XP can be customized for neck brace users, converted into a front-only style for minimalists, or run as is for full coverage.
The Sentinel XP is purpose-built to be the best fitting, neck brace compatible protector on the market. Featuring removable upper-front and upper-rear panels to accommodate most neck braces, and a fully adjustable shoulder strap system with integrated hold-down bands, the Sentinel XP can be customized for rider preference. Constructed with our legendary boxed-rib design for strength, the Sentinel XP features extensive venting and a lightweight molded biofoam chassis for a comfortable and unobtrusive fit.
- Removable panels for neck brace compatibility
- Adjustable shoulder straps with neck brace loops
- Adjustable elastic torso strap with ratcheting buckle closure
- Lightweight and durable injection molded panels
- Strategically placed ventilation ports for maximum cooling
- Soft biofoam padded chassis for maximum comfort
- Fits most riders 120-200 LBS (54-85 KG)
- Supports number plate and back strap (sold separately)