FARMINGDALE, N.J. - Bel-Ray announces its continued sponsorship of the Rockstar Energy Racing team for the 2014 Supercross and Outdoor Motocross seasons, following a successful 2013 season that saw the team record several class victories in both professional classes.
2013 team members Davi Millsaps and Jason Anderson will return for 2014. They are joined by up-and-coming racer Joey Savatgy and the veteran professional Ivan Tedesco for the 2014 season. All four racers will compete this season aboard KTM machines, as the team has made the switch to the Austrian brand bikes for the 2014 season.
“Bel -Ray’s commitment to the team has been remarkable. The support they give, along with the products they provide, are best in class,” said Rockstar Energy Racing Team Manager Dave Gowland. “It would be hard to find another brand with the kind of commitment they provide to this team. We are privileged to have them as a partner.”
The race-proven Bel-Ray products that Rockstar Energy Racing will use to compete in Supercross and Outdoor Motocross events are the same advanced lubricants found on dealer’s shelves:
• Thumper Racing Synthetic Ester Blend 4T Engine Oil – A premium quality motorcycle racing oil that provides maximum anti-wear protection, while delivering optimum horsepower and consistent clutch performance for today’s 4-stroke, single cylinder, multi-valve racing engines.
• Moto Chill Racing Coolant – An engine coolant that uses a special non-toxic propylene glycol formula for better heat transfer and cooler running in engines.
• Blue Tac Chain Lube – The ultimate chain lubricant for all street, off-road and racing motorcycle chain applications, including ‘O’, ‘X’ and ‘Z’ ring units. It is uniquely designed to resist fling-off even in high-speed applications, while also providing outstanding chain and sprocket life by reducing wear.
“Bel-Ray is very excited to continue our support of the Rockstar Energy Team for 2014,” said Bel-Ray Chief Operating Officer Jennifer Liquori. “Our proven technology allows riders on all types of motorcycles to experience the benefits a premium lubricant can provide. We’re proud to assist these expert riders in achieving podium success this racing season.”Bel-Ray is proud to announce its support of Team BTO Sports - KTM - WPS for the 2014 Supercross and Outdoor Motocross seasons. The team will use Bel-Ray’s complete line of powersports specialty lubricants in their machines this season.
2013 team members Andrew Short and Matt Goerke return for 2014, and both racers will experience the performance advantages that Bel-Ray provides in the KTM’s prepared by the team for this season's competition.
“Team BTO Sports - KTM - WPS is very excited to make a move back over with Bel-Ray as our official oils and chemicals team partner,” said Team BTO Sports - KTM - WPS' Forrest Butler. “Bel-Ray has a long history that we are proud to be associated with, and our mechanics were very excited when we gave them the news that we would be making the switch over and can’t wait to get on the starting gate at A1 together!”
The race-proven Bel-Ray products that the team will use to compete in Supercross and Outdoor Motocross events are the same advanced lubricants found on dealer’s shelves:
• Bel-Ray Works Thumper Racing Full Synthetic Ester 4T Engine Oil – A 4-stroke synthetic motorcycle racing oil that has been developed for full works competition and designed to withstand extreme racing conditions. The full synthetic ester-based oils withstand the highest temperatures and stresses, which makes it the ultimate 4-stroke motorcycle oil.
• Bel-Ray Super Clean Chain Lube – An aerosol chain lube that utilizes the latest innovation in chain lubricant technology, combining unsurpassed anti-wear protection for long chain and sprocket life with an outer protective coating that will not attract dirt, sand, or grit.
• Bel-Ray Waterproof Grease – The legendary high-performance, multi-purpose grease. ITs superior water resistance, even in salt water, will ensure continued sealing and protection.“Bel-Ray is very excited to provide support and lubrication technology to the Team BTO Sports - KTM - WPS team,” said Bel-Ray Chief Operating Officer Jennifer Liquori. “Bel-Ray specialty lubricants have a track record of performing at the highest levels of performance and protection for all vital components. Professional racers demand the best from their machines and Bel-Ray delivers.”