Motorcycle Superstore Bell Helmet ProgramFriday, July 12, 2013 | 9:40 AM
Motorcycle Superstore Bell Helmet Contingency Program
Application Deadline Closes Monday July 15
To participate, racers must wear a Motorcycle Superstore/Bell Moto 9 helmet, available through the Motorcycle Superstore Rider Support application program by clicking here for the online application. There are only a few days left to enter.
Here is how the program works:
- Rider must be accepted to compete in this year's Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn's Ranch.
- Rider selection is based solely on the discretion of Motorcycle Superstore. Not every applicant will be accepted.
- Rider must wear the official Motorcycle Superstore/Bell Moto 9 helmet to qualify for contingency payment.
- Rider will need to purchase the helmet at the discounted rate.
- Additional sponsor stickers cannot cover the Bell or Motorcycle-Superstore.com logos on the helmet.
- Accepted riders will be contacted by phone and payment will be collected through Visa, MasterCard, Discover or personal check.
- Contingency will be available to every class except 51cc Stock Limited, 51cc Shaft Drive, 51cc AMA Stock 1, and 51cc Stock 2.
- Contingency will be paid in the form of Motorcycle Superstore gift certificates with the following payout schedule: first place, $500; second place, $400; third place, $300; fourth place, $250; fifth place, $200; sixth place, $150; seventh place, $100; eighth place, $100; and ninth and 10th place, $50.
- Riders under 18 years of age will need a parent or legal guardian's approval.
- Deadline to receive applications is July 15. Riders will be notified starting July 9. Helmets will begin shipping July 10.
For more information, email: [email protected]