Early staging is being offered for FREE at the Freestone County Raceway amateur track at 470 County Road 995 beginning on Saturday, March 16th at 9am. Below is the remaining schedule for the week.
Sunday (March 17, 2013)
- 9:00am - 6:00pm Gate Hours (Vendor Move-In)
Monday (March 18, 2013)
- 6:00am - 11:00pm Gate Hours - Racer Move-In Begins
- 7:30am - 9:00pm Transponder Rental - eScore Rig
Note: 1. You must first pick up transponder before coming to registration.
Note: 2. If you already own a transponder, go straight to registration.
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Registration Hours (Tower)
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm Registration Hours (Tower)
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm Track Walk
- 6:00pm Mandatory Riders/Mechanics Meeting
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm Registration Hours (Tower)
Tuesday (March 19, 2013)
- 6:00am - 11:00pm Gate Hours
- 6:30am - 9:00am Registration Hours (Tower)
- 8:00am - Timed Practice
- 7:00pm Welcome Dinner presented by Parts Unlimited/THOR
Wednesday (March 20) - Sat (March 23)
- 6:00am - 11:00pm Gate Hours
- 7:30am Practice (One Round Each Day)
- 8:15am First Moto Sight Lap
- 8:25am Opening Ceremonies/Invocation
- 8:30am Racing Begins
NOTE: 1st Moto Gate Pick determined by Timed Practice.
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Stock 4-8; 51cc Stock 4-6; 51cc Mod 4-6; 51cc Stock 7-8; 51cc Mod 7-8; 51cc Stock 4-8 Open; 51cc Mod 4-8 Open;
65cc 7-9 Stock; 65cc 7-9 Mod; 65cc 10-12 Stock; 65cc 10-12 Mod; 65cc 7-12 Open;
85cc 9-11 Stock; 85cc 9-11 Mod; 85cc 9-13 Open; 85cc 12-14 Stock; 85cc 12-14 Mod; 85/150cc 12-15 Stock; 85/150cc 12-15 Mod;
Supermini 1 12-15; Supermini 2 13-16;
Girls Jr 7-13; Girls Sr 12-16; Womens 12+;
Schoolboy 1 12-16; Schoolboy 2 13-16; Collegeboy 16-24
250 C Stock; 250 C Mod; 250 B Stock; 250 B Mod; 250 A;
250 A Pro Sport; 250 Amateur Open;
450 C Stock; 450 C Mod; 450 B Stock; 450 B Mod; 450 A;
450 A Pro Sport; 450 Amateur Open
25+ Amateur; 25+ A;
35+ Amateur; 35+ A;
45+ Amateur; 45+ A;
Note: See Class Structure page for specific rules for each class.
- $60 GatePass (Event Admission/person) Cash Only - Under 4 Free
- $80 Online Race Entry Fee per class (except below)
- $100 Post Race Entry (All Classes)
- $50 Camping Permit (one-time fee)
Note: (1) No Gate Fee for that day if arriving after 3pm.
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
Online Sign Up, US Mail or Registration at Track:
Online & Track Registration
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, December 3, 2012 through Monday, March 11, 2013 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express while online.
3. Before going to tower to finalize registration on race week, you MUST go to eScore tent to receive transponder first.
4. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. No checks.
5. To "finalize" race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases.
6. All Pre-Entries customers must report in Pre-Entry line at Scoring Tower.
7. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration.
8. Riders MUST bring last 4 of VIN of every bike competing on when registering.
9. US Mail form can be found at www.FreestoneMX.com and must be filled out and received by the Monday, March 11, 2013.
10. Mechanics MUST report to registration to receive Mechanics Access Armband.
- No RV Hook-Ups (Black/Grey Water Service Available)
- Age Effective: January 1, 2013 (except below)
- Age Effective: March 18, 2013 (VET classes, Collegeboy 16-24 and Womens 12+).
- BikeWash Available.
- Freestone Radio Broadcast 88.3 FM.
- Pets allowed with leash only.
- No Pit Bike or ATV riding.
- Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
- Golf Carts & Side x Side - MUST have Valid Drivers License (DL) to operate vehicle.
- Scooter and Bicycles (Helmet Required)
- All Permitted Pit Vehicles must be parked for the night at 10:00pm until 6:00am.
- All Pit Vehicles must not exceed passenger limits.
- This is a recognized AMA Sanctioned Event
- AMA Membership Required
- Membership available at track or online at www.AMA-Cycle.org
- Purse 1st -10th (or 50% of Field if less than 20 Entry's) 250 A; 250 Pro Sport; 450 A; 450 Pro Sport; 25+ A; 35+ A; 45+ A (Supplemental Item #17 for Purse)
- This event is an AMA Pro Am event.
- 2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
- Awards for Amateur Classes 1st-10th
- Awards for Pro/Expert Classes 1st-3rd
- Number Plate Colors (Supplemental #3)
- Transponder Fee (Supplemental Item #9)
Track: (713) 962-3386
From I-45, Exit #213. Go West 6 miles and look for CR995. Follow the MX signs.
Hotel Event Headquarters:
Best Western - Corsicana (903) 872-0020
(Must Call & Say Keyword, "FreestoneMX")
Rate is $54.99 + fees per night
Click on "Lodging" at www.FreestoneMX.com for additional listings.