PC New Product: KX85 Triple ClampsMonday, September 24, 2012 | 10:05 AM
CORONA, Calif., – Pro Circuit has added another option to its selection of triple clamps for the KX85 rider. The new-style clear anodized triple clamps are the perfect option for taller KX85 riders who are looking for better feedback and control, and are offered in addition to the popular brown anodized triple clamps.
Works Look: The clear anodized finish on both the upper and lower clamps gives the new Pro Circuit Triple Clamps a works look, and creates a durable finish that helps retain the like-new luster.
Clamp Features: The upper triple clamp has been modified to accommodate a more open, forward bar mount position for taller riders, and has also been modified to increase rigitiy for better feedback and control. Pinch bolts have been moved to allow for easier access without removing the front number plate. Additionally, the bar mount position has been moved forward by 10mm from the standard KX85 triple clamp.
Additional product specifications are included below. Pro Circuit Triple Clamps for the KX85 can be found at your local dealer or at the Pro Circuit online store. For additional information on this and other Pro Circuit products, please visit www.procircuit.com or call 951-738-8050.
- Made in the USA
- Clear anodized finish
- Bar mount position moved forward 10mm from the standard KX85 clamp
- Bar mount position increased 5mm forward and up
- Top clamp has improved feedback and control due to increased rigidity
- Easy access, front number plate removal not necessary
- Bottom clamp includes pre-assembled steering stem and bearing
- Kit includes: Clear anodized top clamp, clear anodized bottom clamp, black bar mount
Retail Price - $549.95
Did you like this article?
Check out HIGH/LOWin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Each of the five major manufacturers had its ups and downs during the 2013 Monster Energy Supercross campaign. Page 118.