CORONA, Calif., - The popular new Pro Circuit Triple Clamps are now available for select Honda models, including 2013 models.
The clear anodized finish gives the new Pro Circuit Triple Clamps a works look, and creates a durable finish that helps retain the like-new luster. The legendary Pro Circuit Race Team currently uses the same design on its championship-winning machines.
OPTIONS FOR CUSTOMIZATION
The new Pro Circuit Triple Clamps incorporate a light and compact reversible bar mount that allows you to choose from one of four mounting positions, and gives you the ability to customize the ergonomics of your machine.
Additional product specifications are included below. The new Pro Circuit Triple Clamps are available at your local dealer as well as the Pro Circuit online store. For additional information on this and other Pro Circuit products, please visit www.procircuit.com.
New Pro Circuit Triple Clamps
Now Available for Select Honda Models, Including 2013 Models
· Made in the USA
· Engraved with the iconic Pro Circuit logo on both the top and bottom clamp
· Manufactured out of billet 6061 Aluminum
· Triple Clamp offset has been altered on most models to improve handling
· Bar mount is offset 5mm to allow for handlebar adjustment
· 2 different bar mount positions
· Bar mount is reversible for a total range of 30mm of adjustment
· Bottom clamp includes pre-assembled steering stem and bearing
· Kit includes: Clear anodized top clamp, clear anodized bottom clamp, black bar mount
|New Pro Circuit Honda Triple Clamps|
|Part Number||Description||Retail Price|
|39112453||PC Clamp Kit CRF250R ’10-13
PC Clamp Kit CRF450R ’09-13