Here’s a couple useful bits of info that you should know about:
1. Event Details: This is a 2 day event. Kid’s race Saturday afternoon (starting at 12:30pm) and Adults (men/women) race Sunday starting at 10:00am. We have everything you’ll need at sign-up! (AMA memberships, Scoring Transponders and Class info or you can go to www.ecea.org <http://www.ecea.org> to learn more) .
2. Kids Course: This is an EXCELLENT race for kids. We have a SAFE course with virtually ZERO miles on it. 50’s lap will be 1 mile with LOTS of mom & dad spectating. Pee-Wee’s will be 3-3.5 miles, again lots of Mom & Dad viewing! Youths will love the 6-7 miles of VARIED TERRAIN! Top 3 Overall in the Youth Event will receive a WAWA Gift Card for snacks and Gas (!!!) on the way home. Top 5 in EVERY 50, Pee-Wee, and Youth Class Will receive a killer gift cards from various “kid based” stores. Top 10 in each class will trophy, plus EVERY KID WHO RACES WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE OF SOME SORT!
3. C’s and Sportsman Course Details: C’s and Sportsman are in for a real TREAT! 6-7 miles of non-blown out stuff will TONS of MX/wide open grass track/open woods. No bar banging sections, FAIR balanced event for MX/Pit/Woods riders! If you ever wanted to try a race come on out! We’ll trophy 10 places in each class + prizes! Trophies and Prizes to 10th place!!!
4. New for 2012!!! ADV Big Bike riders and Vintage guys are welcome to race in the “C” race the morning! Bike bikes are considered to be anything over 650cc’s and Vintage is considered to be anything pre-89. Trophies to 5th place in each class. Come on and have some fun!!!!
5. Main Event Course details: Listen up! 11-12 miles of MX/TRAIL/Grass Track! We have 3 MX sections paired with 4 OPEN woods sections. Plenty of passing, just STAY ON THE TRAIL! Fun, safe and well prepped is the best way to describe this event. “B” classes trophy 5 places and “A-AA’s”’s get CASH (and who knows what former top Supercross rider might show up)!!!!
6. Little details: Food will be handled by Gourmet Deli of Eagleswood, NICE! We’ll have cool shirts for sale. Rider “pitting” will be located CLOSE to the rider’s parking area. The start provides LOTS of action and will have a HUGE spectator viewing area right after the 1st turn!
Are you getting excited? You should be…come and check it out and try something new, you WILL have fun!