Xmas Countdown: Day 5+2Monday, December 19, 2011 | 1:55 PM
Check out what we have in store for day 5+2 of the Xmas Countdown presented by O'Neal.
New ultra-compact, low profile design is only 11mm high installed
• Stainless steel body is stronger and will not corrode
• Easy to install, simply replace the OE bleeder screw with the Micro Bleeder
• Reduces harshness caused by air build-up
• Allows bleeding of air pressure without tools
• One of the easiest bolt-on upgrades you can make to your forks
• Kit includes two bleeder valves
M4x0.7, WP 4860 MXMA, Black
• For 2007 or later SX/SXF/XC/XCF /XCW models with WP 4860 MXMA CC Closed Cartridge fork caps
(P/N 4860.0516S1). And for use on all 1999 and later WP 43/WP 48 fork caps (P/N’s 4860.0074S and
4860.0075S) with external spring preload adjustment. These fork caps require a 4-pin spanner
(MP P/N 08-0290) to remove the fork cap.
M4x0.7, WP 43-48 W/O Ext Preload , Orange
• For use on all 1999 and later WP 43/WP 48 fork caps (P/N’s 4860.0020S and 4860.0020S1) without
external spring preload adjustment. These fork caps DO NOT require a pin spanner to remove the fork cap
• For use on most Kayaba and Showa inverted forks with a M5x0.8 air bleed screw in the fork cap
Retail $14.99 ea.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out THE MOTOCROSS OF 40 NATIONSin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
The 2013 FIM Motocross of Nations at Teutschenthal, Germany, hosted teams from a record forty countries. Here’s how it played out for each of them. Page 90.