· Additional person $10 per day, or $15 for both days
· $20 for R.V. Hookup per night
· $40 per additional race entry
· Team Sheets are FREE!
· Gates open @ 9am Gates close @ 12am
· Practice from 9am-5pm on all tracks
· Gates open @ 9am Gates close @ 10pm
· Practice from 9am-4pm (light prep)
· Early signup 2pm-4pm (at main score tower)
· Gates pen @ 6am Gates close @ 6pm
· Signup from 6am-8am
· Practice @ 7am
· Riders meeting after practice
· Racing following riders meeting
· Awards and Contingencies for 1st-5th after races with a Champagne/Cider Spray for 1st-3rd
· Franchise/ Non Franchise Teams- $250 for 1st, $150 for 2nd, $75 for 3rd.
· 51cc STK 4-6
· 51cc STK 7-8
· 51cc Open 4-8
· 65cc 7-9
· 65cc 10-11
· 65 Open 7-11
· 85cc BEG 9-15
· 85cc 9-11
· 85cc 12-13
· 85cc Open 9-13
· Supermini 1 12-15 (CRF150R)
· Supermim 2 14-16 (CRF150R)
· Girls Jr 9-14
· Womens 12+ (CRF150R)
· School Boy 12-16 (CRF150R)
· College Boy 17-24
· 250cc Beg
· 250cc C
· 250cc B
· 250cc A (150% Pro Payback)
· 450cc BEG
· 450cc C
· 450cc B
· Open Pro ($1500 Payout 10 rider min)
· Open AM
· +25 AM
· +35 AM
· +30 C/D
· +30 A (150% Pro Payback)
· +40 C/D
· +40 A/B
· +50 Open
Rules for Teams:
· Teams are made up of 4 different riders, and may have an optional 5th rider as an alternate. The alternate 5th rider must be an Expert/Pro.
· Team Entry forms must be signed by a Team Manager. Team Mangers may also compete as a Team Member.
· A franchise Team or Non Franchise Team can enter multiple teams, however only their best Team Sheet score will be counted towards the overall Team finish. Enter more teams to improve your odds of winning.
· Each rider on a Team Sheet must compete in a different class.
· A rider may NOT compete with more than one Franchise Team. A rider MAY be shared between a Franchise Team and Non Franchise Team.
· A rider may be entered on multiple team sheets. Only one class per team sheet. If a rider is eligible to race 4 different classes, they could be entered on as many as 8 different team sheets. 4 for one Franchise Team and 4 for one Non Franchise Team.
· A race entry fee must be paid for each class on every team sheet.
· Team sheets must be returned to the tower and fees paid before the first Moto begins on Sunday Morning. Team sheets that are not stamped paid by Score Tower personnel are not valid.
· In the event of a tie, the team with the most 1st place overall wins will be determined the winner. In the event a tie still exists, the team with the most 2nd place overalls will be determined the winner.
1st- 25 points
2nd- 22 points
3rd- 20 points
4th- 18 points
5th- 16 points
6th- 15 points
7th- 14 points
8th- 13 points
9th- 12 points
10th- 11 points
Thank you for keeping 3 Palms #1 in Texas Motocross! Get your teams together, goodluck and have fun!