We spotlight the Allsport Dynamics OH2 Lacer for day 24+2 of the Xmas Countdown presented by O'Neal.
Allsport Dynamics OH2 Lacer
Worn by professional motocross riders Justin Barcia, Jimmy Fitzpatrick, Mat Rebeaud, and Nick Paluzzi, the Allsport OH2 has some of the same great features as the OTS and IMC models with a redesigned variable extension control.
Application(s): Wrist – Acute, Rehab, Long-Term, Prevention
Strapping Systems Available: Speed and Lacer
Sizes Available: X-Small to X-Large
· Patented bi-axial articulating hinge system
· Redesigned variable extension control
· Hand made, high-strength carbon fiber and Kevlar construction
· Easy-pull strapping system
· Open palm design for good grip
· Cool, comfortable fit and easy to wear
· High-grade open cell foam liner
Colors Available: Clear Carbon, black, white, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, burnt orange.
Custom paint jobs upon request with additional charge
Glove Modification: With the purchase of an OH2 wrist brace, you will receive 2 free glove modifications
Lacer - $400.00
Speed - $375.00
Online at http://www.allsportdynamics.com/shop.htm