Package #1 includes (4) VIP full access credentials for Supercross at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. These exclusive credentials give you reserved press box seating (not available to the public), a tour of the Butler Brothers race team semi, and an autographed jersey from Jason Thomas.
Package #2 includes (4) all day/night pit passes, a tour of the Butler Brothers race team semi, track walk, and hospitality among industry leaders.
See below for complete package details.
- (4) VIP Credentials with all access pit passes
- Reserved Press Box Seating
- Tour of the Butler Brothers Race Semi
- Track Walk
- Credentials to the Monster Energy Hospitality Tent including lunch
- Autographed Jersey from Butler Brothers rider Jason Thomas
- (4) Tickets with all day/night pit access
- (4) Kicker EB51 Earbuds
- (4) Kicker T-Shirts
- Rider Section Seating in sections 144-148
- Tour of the Butler Brothers Race Team Semi
- Track Walk
- Access to Parts Unlimited Hospitality with Lunch
Don’t miss your chance to have your Ultimate Supercross Experience in Jacksonville! Bidding available now and ends March 4th!
Look back each week to bid on packages at the stop nearest you. The Road 2 Recovery Foundation would like to thank Feld, Monster Energy, Parts Unlimited, Butler Brothers, and Jason Thomas for their contributions to the auctions.
About Road 2 Recovery:
The Road 2 Recovery Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that was founded by Bob Moore, Bob Walker, and Jimmy Button in the fall of 2000, and is dedicated to helping AMA licensed professional motocross/supercross riders with financial assistance if they sustain career-ending injuries as well as providing motivational, emotional, and spiritual support to these individuals and their families. To make a donation click here. For more information on Road 2 Recovery and upcoming events visit www.road2recovery.com or contact Anita Button at (480) 276-1131.