1. Jake Weimer (135 points) Team: Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki
Season finishes: 1-1-1-2-1-8
Jake has clearly been in complete control of the series, but is coming off of his worst finish of the season (8th) at Anaheim 3. Is fourteen points enough of a cushion? Jake may be rusty.
2. Trey Canard (121)
Team: GEICO Powersports Honda
Season finishes: 2-7-3-1-6-1
How will five consecutive podium finishes in the big boy class translate to in the Lites? This can make things very interesting.
3. Wil Hahn (114) Team: Lucas Oil/Troy Lee Designs Honda
Season finishes: 5-4-2-4-3-3
Haven’t heard much from Wil over the break. Will he be sharp?
4. Broc Tickle (100) Team: DNA Shred Stix/Star Yamaha
Season finishes: 6-5-10-3-5-2
Healthy and hungry for his first win after finishing runner-up at A3.
5. Blake Wharton (89) Team: GEICO Powersports Honda
Season finishes: 4-3-8-13-9-4
Just looking to salvage his indoor season with a podium or two.
6. Cole Seely (76) Team: Lucas Oil/Troy Lee Designs Honda
Season finishes: 14-6-5-5-2-DNF
Back on the bike after recovering from a dislocated hip, but is he 100 percent?
7. Max Anstie (63) Team: DNA Shred Stix/Star Yamaha
Season finishes: 9-15-7-8-4
Returning from a broken hip, but is he ready for fifteen race-pace laps?
8. Josh Hansen (60) Team: Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki
Season finishes: 8-20-4-7-11-17
Kept a low profile over the break.
9. Phil Nicoletti (56) Team: Alessi Racing/KTM
Season finishes: 16-10-DNS-10-7-6
Aboard Tommy Searle’s factory FMF/KTM for the remaining three rounds. Can Phil hit the podium?
10. Jeff Alessi (56) Team: MotoConcepts Yamaha
Season finishes: 10-13-12-9-16-10
Looking for his first top five of the season.