Blue Diamond MX Park, Delaware's premier motocross facility located in New Castle, Delaware, is opening its doors to all AMA pro card holders for 2 special pro only practice sessions on Tuesday, August 18th and Tuesday, August 25th. All you need is your AMA pro card and the rest is all taken care of!
Here is what Blue Diamond MX Park offers:
- Located in New Castle, Delaware. Just minutes from I-95, US-301, and US-13.
- Easy pull in for all big rigs off of US-13.
- Paved roads, flat parking, and lots of room for all rigs.
- Ride and stay for FREE on Blue Diamond's professionally prepped motocross track.
- FREE electric hookups at the track along with RV dump and clean, air conditioned bathrooms.
- Numerous hotels, gas stations, and restaurants (Hooters, Texas Roadhouse, and others) are just minutes away on US Route 13 and 40.
Blue Diamond MX Park will keep its normal practice schedule open Wednesday through Saturday for all riders and all AMA pro card holders are welcome to come by, test bikes, and stay the week before heading to the next national. (Note: This only applies to these dates for Wednesday through Friday: August 19-21/August 26-28.) Practices will be broken up if attendance is high to give all pro riders the track to themselves for a good amount of time. The 2 Tuesday pro practice days are strictly for AMA pro card holders only.
If you are a rider or team interested in riding and staying at Blue Diamond MX Park, please send an email to email@example.com or call the track at 302-218-6211.
For track photos, videos, and more information, visit Blue Diamond MX Park's website:
For directions, click here:
765 Hamburg Road
New Castle, DE 19720
Driving Distances from National Locations:
Budds Creek, MD: 2 hours 52 minutes
New Berlin, NY: 4 hours 56 minutes
Southwick, MA: 4 hours 47 minutes
Delmont, PA: 5 hours 4 minutes
Driving Distances from Major Cities:
Dover, DE: 41 minutes
Philadelphia, PA: 51 minutes
Baltimore, MD: 1 hour 16 minutes
Washington, DC: 2 hours 1 minute
New York City, NY: 2 hours 12 minutes
Hagerstown, MD: 2 hours 28 minutes