1. Mike Alessi - His first win puts him on top.
2. Chad Reed - Reedy is creeping up.
3. Josh Grant - The JGRMX/Toyota Yamaha rider looks to be a real title contender.
4. Ryan Dungey - Top 250 class rider.
5. Christophe Pourcel - Coming off his first AMA 250 class motocross win.
6. Trey Canard - Honda's top 250 class rider.
7. Ivan Tedesco - A fantastic ride moved the Honda Red Bull Racing rider from eighteenth to seventh.
8. Andrew Short - No move from Shorty.
9. Justin Barcia - Top rookie moves up three spots after another impressive outing at Hangtown.
10. Tyla Rattray - 2008 MX2 World Champ dropped from seventh to tenth.
11. Jake Weimer - Moved up two spots.
12. Tommy Searle - A blown engine caused the Brit to drop two positions.
13. Brett Metcalfe - Metty moved up two spots.
14. Ryan Villopoto - An injured knee will see RV drop from the rankings.
15. Davi Millsaps - Eleventh to fifteenth. Not good.
16. Blake Wharton - Blake moved up one spot.
17. Tommy Hahn - The Canidae/Motosport Kawasaki rider fell one spot.
18. Dan Reardon - Another Australian breaks into the top 25.
19. Austin Stroupe - A solid showing was spoiiled by a late crash at Hangtown.
20. Cody Cooper - Coops looks to be finding his groove. Look for a steady rise from here.
21. Broc Tickle - A solid 6-6 gets the Star Racing rider into the top 25.
22. Justin Brayton - Brayton fell one spot.
23. Josh Hill - The Yamaha factory rider is clinging on to the top 25.
24. Michael Byrne - No change.
25. Matt Goerke - Suzuki City pilot enters the top 25 for the first time in 2009. He should stay here.