The 2009 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship means a whole new season for the Toyota/Racer X Power Rankings, and it's no surprise that there's a new rider at the top. Check out the top 25 below.
1. Ryan Villopoto: A 1-1 in his first 450 national puts the Monster Energy Kawasaki pilot on top. Can he stay there?
2. Mike Alessi: A solid outing at Glen Helen has Mike as the runner-up.
3. Chad Reed: After being first or second all throughout the Monster Energy Supercross tour, Reedy is in unfamiliar territory in third. Can he move up?
4. Josh Grant: Another opener, another solid ride for Grant. The Joe Gibbs MX rider will be contending for wins outdoors.
5. Ryan Dungey: The top 250 rider in the rankings after an impressive win at Glen Helen.
6. Christophe Pourcel: A first moto win has Pourcel nipping at Dungey's rear fender.
7. Tyla Rattray: The 2008 MX2 World Champion had an impressive American debut. Look for Rattray to move up the rankings.
8. Andrew Short: The top Honda Red Bull racing rider.
9. Trey Canard: The GEICO Honda rider was up front both motos. Look for him to be there a lot more as the series continues.
10. Tommy Searle: Another impressive debut by a Grand Prix transplant, Searle looks strong.