1. Chad Reed: Two consecutive wins and an eleven-point lead puts CR1 on top.
2. James Stewart: Daytona’s first-turn mishap cost Bubba the top spot.
3. Jason Lawrence: Look at this! A runner-up finish in his first 450 event leapfrogs J-Law to third!
4. Ryan Villopoto: RV slips behind J-Law after finishing sixth in Daytona.
5. Andrew Short: Short maintains a spot in the top five.
6. Ryan Dungey: An idle RD slips to sixth but is still the top Lites rider.
7. Davi Millsaps: A Daytona podium pushed Millsaps up in to the top 10.
8. Christophe Pourcel: Another win for the fast Frenchman.
9. Josh Grant: JGRMX Yamaha rider keeps on slipping.
10. Jake Weimer: Idle.
11. Kevin Windham: A fifth in Florida should’ve moved K-Dub up more.
12. Ivan Tedesco: From LCQ to 13th in the Daytona main.
13. Nico Izzi: Another solid podium finish. Izzi should be higher.
14. Austin Stroupe: Stroupe-a-looped out, causing a slip in the rankings.
15. Ryan Morais: Idle.
16. Tim Ferry: A broken heel will cause Red to slide.
17. Mike Alessi: A 3-4 in the last two races. Should be higher.
18. Justin Brayton: Idle.
19. Ryan Sipes: Rode the 450 to a top 10.
20. Trey Canard: Idle
21. Broc Hepler: 12th in Daytona.
22. Josh Hill: Won a heat race and is only 22nd? Come on, voters.
23. Blake Wharton: Rookie supercrosser is barely hanging in the top 25.
24. Martin Davalos: Should’ve won Daytona. His rank reflects this.
25. Tommy Hahn: Top 10 on the 450 puts Tommy back in the top 25.