1. James Stewart – A win cemented his status on top of this week’s rankings.
2. Chad Reed – A strong second place behind Bubba keeps Reed in second.
3. Josh Grant – He’s leading the points yet is third in our rankings. Enough respect from the voters?
4. Ryan Villopoto – Although he’s only sixth in points, our voters have Villopoto fourth in the rankings.
5. Ryan Dungey – With the win and the points lead the Rockstar/Makita Suzuki rider jumps over Honda Red Bull Racing’s Short for fifth.
6. Andrew Short – A quiet fifth-place finish drops him to sixth.
7. Jake Weimer – Fastest lap of the night, and it would’ve been a great race had he not fallen.
8. Tim Ferry – He should’ve started on the outside.
9. Ivan Tedesco - A strong fourth-place finish moved Tedesco from eleventh to ninth.
10. Kevin Windham – K-dub not adapting to the all-new Honda 450? No change for Windham after his sixth in Phoenix.
11. Ryan Morais – Another solid finish moves Ryan up one spot. Should be a lot higher, though.
12. Jason Lawrence – Not qualifying dropped J-Law out of the top 10. How will he rebound?
13. Davi Millsaps - A mediocre tenth moved Millsaps up one spot, surprisingly.
14. Justin Brayton - A podium finish gained three spots for this Muscle Milk/MDK rider. Look for more of the same after A2.
15. Mike Alessi – Mikey sees no changes after finishing eleventh.
16. Trey Canard – Trey slips from 13th to 16th after DNQing. The slide will probably continue if sidelined.
17. Chris Blose – Another impressive ride in front of his hometown crowd moves the younger Blose brother up two spots. Ping is proud.
18. Nick Wey – Probably would’ve ended up right behind Ferry had he not fallen in the sand. Maybe.
19. Josh Hill – An inspired eighth-place ride moved Hill up from 23rd. He'll keep climbing.
20. Daniel Reardon – A dismal tenth kept Reardon’s position status quo.
21. Ryan Sipes – A seventh-place gained Ryan a position.
22. Heath Voss – Heading to Germany to race cost Heath a few spots and he now sits 22nd.
23. Paul Carpenter – Cernic’s backed Carpenter gained a spot after his 13th.
24. Josh Summey – New to this week’s rankings is Summey, who finished 12th in Phoenix. Expect more improvement from Josh, or Charles.
25. Ben Coisy – The French Honda rider slipped from 21st to 25th after failing to qualify.