SANTA CRUZ, Calif. – Bell Powersports has unveiled its 2009 line of graphics for the Moto-8 motocross helmet that covers the full spectrum from mild to wild, and everything in between. From the artful contrast of pin lines and distressed colorblock on the ‘Tattered’ model to the reserved yet stylish race livery of the Nick Wey Replica to the outright insanity of ‘Psycho Manic,’ the new Moto-8s take helmet graphics to the next level.
“We’re always looking for something that takes the expected and puts a unique twist on it,” said Bell Creative Director Casey Potter. “I think we really hit the mark this year with designs that are eye-catching, distinctive and varied enough to match the many tastes across the spectrum of motocross riders.”
The Moto-8 has become a favorite of riders of all levels from top pro to budding amateurs with the likes of Grant Langston, Jason Lawrence and Adam Cianciarulo all notching championship titles in the helmet. For 2009, the Bell team is lead by James Stewart and a small army of talented riders who will vie for glory in the Moto-8.
The Moto-8 has an MSRP of $399.95.
The helmet of choice for motocross stars James Stewart, Nick Wey, Michael Byrne, Nico Izzi as well as the Muscle Milk MDK/KTM and Star Racing/Yamaha teams continues to rack up the wins and the believers. Hot new colorways and improved fit keep the Moto-8 ahead of the competition and the performance has never been better. The super lightweight Kevlar®/carbon fiber/fiberglass TriMatrix™ Composite Shell, state-of-the-art Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system, and a bevy of other tasty features all combine to make the Moto-8 one of the lightest, coolest, most comfortable helmets ever.
- Super lightweight Kevlar®/carbon fiber/fiberglass TriMatrix™ Composite shell
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Six sizes for a custom fit
- Comes with spare visor and helmet bag
- Matching visor and vent refresh kits available for order
- Five-year warranty
SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
WEIGHT: 1350 grams
CERTIFICATION: Snell M2005, DOT
MSRP: $399.95; white only- $375.95
CONSUMER CONTACT: www.bellpowersports.com - 1-800-456-BELL